- Tackle heavyweight towing jobs with the Superwinch Tiger Shark 11500
- High-quality entry-level winch that's stuffed with standard features
- Bites down with a whopping 11,500 lbs of rated line pull
- Powerful, weather-sealed, 6 hp series wound motor connected to a rough-and-tumble 3-stage planetary gearbox
- Weather-sealed solenoid fights off moisture, grit, mud and other off-road chum
- Quick yet safe line speed without drawing too many amps
- 12' handheld remote with a comfortable rubberized grip
- Heavy-duty latched clevis-pinned hook
- 84' of 3/8" wire rope
- Stainless steel tie bars and hardware add strength and great looks
- Severe-duty textured finish resists the elements and off-road abuse
- Your Superwinch Tiger Shark 11500 Winch includes a 2-year limited warranty
To be king of the off-road jungle, you have to take your cues from Davey Jones' Locker. Down in the briny deep, the fish with the most vicious bite rules the reefs. On dry land, that honor goes to the Superwinch Tiger Shark 11500 Winch.
Powered by a leviathan-sized, 6 hp series wound motor, this entry-level, budget-friendly winch is filled to the gills with standard features. A heavy-duty 3-stage planetary gearbox turns 11,500 lbs of rated line pull. Plus, its weather-sealed solenoid resists the elements while the rubberized handheld remote lets you reel in floundering rigs from a safe distance.
Along with a menacing drivetrain, the Tiger Shark 11500 comes with a stainless steel 4-way roller fairlead, a latched clevis-pinned hook and 84' of 3/8" wire rope. The stainless steel tie bars and hardware are as strong as Neptune, and the severe-duty textured finish resists off-road abuse. Better still, Superwinch backs your Tiger Shark 11500 Winch with a 2-year limited warranty.
Superwinch Tiger Shark 11500 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 3/02 - 3/06