- Handle medium-weight towing jobs with the Superwinch Tiger Shark 13500
- High-quality entry-level winch is packed full of standard features
- Bites down with a whopping 13,500 lbs of rated line pull
- Powerful, weather-sealed, 5.3 hp series wound motor
- Heavy-duty 4-stage planetary gearbox
- Weather-sealed solenoid resists rain, snow, mud and dust
- Quick yet safe line speed with a super-low amperage draw
- Rubberized handheld remote with 12’ cord
- Heavy-duty latched clevis-pinned hook
- Stainless steel 4-way roller fairlead
- 95’ of 13/32” wire rope
- Stainless steel tie bars and hardware add strength and great looks
- Severe-duty textured finish resists the elements and off-road abuse
- Your Superwinch Tiger Shark 13500 Winch is backed by a 2-year limited warranty
Cruising the local backcountry takes the same keen eye, sense for surroundings and razor-sharp bite that a man-eater uses to patrol a tropical reef. So, add an extra row of teeth to your off-road rig's jaw with the Superwinch Tiger Shark 13500 Winch.
Powered by a torquey, weather-sealed, 5.3 hp series wound motor, this entry-level, budget-friendly winch is filled to the gills with features. A heavy-duty 4-stage planetary gearbox turns 13,500 lbs of rated line pull while the weather-sealed solenoid resists the elements. And, the rubberized handheld remote lets you winch from a safe distance.
Other hard-hitting features include a stainless steel 4-way roller fairlead, a latched clevis-pinned hook and 95' of 13/32" wire rope. The stainless steel tie bars and hardware are super strong and the severe-duty textured finish resists off-road abuse. On top of that, Superwinch backs your Tiger Shark 13500 Winch with a 2-year limited warranty.
Superwinch Tiger Shark 13500 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 12/09 - 12/13
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.