- Bite down on medium-to-heavy weight towing jobs with the Superwinch Tiger Shark 15500
- High-quality entry-level winch is packed full of standard features
- Torquey 15,500 lbs of rated line pull
- Powerful, weather-tight, 5.7 hp series wound motor
- Heavy-duty 4-stage planetary gearbox
- Sealed solenoid resists rain, snow, mud, dust and other road crud
- Quick yet safe line speed with a super-low amperage draw
- Rubberized handheld remote with 12’ cord
- Heavy-duty latched clevis-pinned hook
- Stainless steel 4-way roller fairlead
- 92’ of 29/64” wire rope
- Stainless steel tie bars and hardware add strength and great looks
- Severe-duty textured finish resists the elements and off-road abuse
- Your Superwinch Tiger Shark 15500 Winch is backed by a 2-year limited warranty
Just when you thought it was safe to go back on the trails without a winch, you find that they're as dangerous as ever. Swimming with rocks, rubble, mud and muck, you can never let your guard down. So, outfit your off-road trail-eater with the razor-sharp bite of the Superwinch Tiger Shark 15500 Winch.
Turned by a powerful, weather-sealed, 5.7 hp series wound motor, this entry-level winch boasts a bottom-feeder price tag and is filled to the gills with standard features. A heavy-duty 4-stage planetary gearbox turns 15,500 lbs of rated line pull. And, the sealed solenoid resists the weather and the trail. Even better, the rubberized handheld remote lets you winch from a safe distance.
Other features include a stainless steel 4-way roller fairlead, a latched clevis-pinned hook and 92' of 29/64" wire rope. Plus, the stainless steel tie bars and hardware keep the winch super strong while the severe-duty textured finish resists off-road abuse. What's more, Superwinch backs your Tiger Shark 15500 Winch with a 2-year limited warranty.
Superwinch Tiger Shark 15500 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Tim T (APPLE RIVER, IL) Reviewed for a 1992 Chevy C/K 1500 — Nov 24, 2015 12:03 AM
I bought this winch for pulling trees for firewood, loading car trailers, and extrication. It works great for all except its really big and not easily transferred from one job to the next. Also, i pulled one really big tree about 70 feet and it almost killed the truck. It needs a lot of battery power to feed this monster. Great winch! Just make sure you have a good spot to mount it.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 5/03 - 5/05