- Bite down on medium-to-heavy weight towing jobs with the Superwinch Tiger Shark 15500
- High-quality entry-level winch is packed full of standard features
- Torquey 15,500 lbs of rated line pull
- Powerful, weather-tight, 5.7 hp series wound motor
- Heavy-duty 4-stage planetary gearbox
- Sealed solenoid resists rain, snow, mud, dust and other road crud
- Quick yet safe line speed with a super-low amperage draw
- Rubberized handheld remote with 12’ cord
- Heavy-duty latched clevis-pinned hook
- Stainless steel 4-way roller fairlead
- 92’ of 29/64” wire rope
- Stainless steel tie bars and hardware add strength and great looks
- Severe-duty textured finish resists the elements and off-road abuse
- Your Superwinch Tiger Shark 15500 Winch is backed by a 2-year limited warranty
Just when you thought it was safe to go back on the trails without a winch, you find that they're as dangerous as ever. Swimming with rocks, rubble, mud and muck, you can never let your guard down. So, outfit your off-road trail-eater with the razor-sharp bite of the Superwinch Tiger Shark 15500 Winch.
Turned by a powerful, weather-sealed, 5.7 hp series wound motor, this entry-level winch boasts a bottom-feeder price tag and is filled to the gills with standard features. A heavy-duty 4-stage planetary gearbox turns 15,500 lbs of rated line pull. And, the sealed solenoid resists the weather and the trail. Even better, the rubberized handheld remote lets you winch from a safe distance.
Other features include a stainless steel 4-way roller fairlead, a latched clevis-pinned hook and 92' of 29/64" wire rope. Plus, the stainless steel tie bars and hardware keep the winch super strong while the severe-duty textured finish resists off-road abuse. What's more, Superwinch backs your Tiger Shark 15500 Winch with a 2-year limited warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 7/08 - 7/10