- Devour heavyweight towing duties with the Superwinch Tiger Shark 17500
- High-quality entry-level winch is packed full of standard features
- Trail-eating 17,500 lbs of rated line pull
- Powerful, weather-sealed, 6.5 hp series wound motor
- Heavy-duty 4-stage planetary gearbox
- Weather-sealed solenoid resists rain, snow, mud and dust
- Quick yet safe line speed with a super-low amperage draw
- Rubberized handheld remote with 12’ cord
- Heavy-duty latched clevis-pinned hook
- Stainless steel 4-way roller fairlead
- 90’ of 1/2” wire rope
- Stainless steel tie bars and hardware add strength and great looks
- Severe-duty textured finish resists the elements and off-road abuse
- Your Superwinch Tiger Shark 17500 Winch is backed by a 2-year limited warranty
If you hit the treacherous trails without a powerful winch riding out front, you're likely to become backcountry chum. However, when your off-road rig is buoyed with the trail-eating Superwinch Tiger Shark 17500 Winch, you're headed to the top of the food chain.
This whopper of an entry-level reel is swimming with standard features. Powered by a weather-sealed 6.5 hp series wound motor and a heavy-duty 4-stage planetary gearbox, it turns 17,500 lbs of rated line pull. And, the sealed solenoid resists weather and the trail while the rubberized handheld remote lets you winch from a safe distance—all at a guppy of a price.
Other features include the stainless steel 4-way roller fairlead, a latched clevis-pinned hook and 90' of 1/2" wire rope. Plus, it comes with stainless steel tie bars and hardware to keep it all locked down. And, the severe-duty textured finish resists off-road abuse and the elements. What's more, Superwinch backs your Tiger Shark 17500 Winch with a 2-year limited warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 1/26 - 1/30