Superwinch Talon 12.5 Winch
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 3/04 - 3/06
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Meet the Superwinch Talon 12.5 Winch, aka The Winch of Prey
- Powerful, sealed, 6 hp series wound motor
- Gearbox features 2-stage planetary and 2-stage spur gears
- Quick but safe 62 feet per minute line speed at a super-low 75 amp draw
- VS4 Solenoid is vented, sealed and submersible
- Dual-stop 100% load-holding brake—zero drag
- Heat sink-styled motor cap keeps temperatures low under heavy loads
- Extruded aluminum tie bars reduce winch weight
- Triple tie-bar construction adds strength and structural rigidity between drum supports
- Tie bars are laser etched with the Superwinch logo
- Ergonomic, weather-sealed hand-held remote with 15' coiled cord and built-in LED flashlight
- Heavy-duty latched clevis-pinned hook
- Your choice of synthetic or wire rope, and removable or permanent solenoid
- Includes the winch, rope, hook, fairlead and lighted remote
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty on winch, 3-year warranty on electrical components
Soar with the eagle of performance winches-the Superwinch Talon 12.5 Winch-and leave lesser winches for the turkeys. With 6 horsepower, 12,500 pounds of rated line pull and a fast, yet safe line speed, the Talon 12.5 has the brawn it takes to tug you & your rig out of any pinch.
Completely sealed from the elements, the Talon resists water, mud, snow, and dust, in fact, it's submersible. Plus, the ergonomic, hand-held remote features 15' of coiled cord and a built-in LED flashlight for nighttime recovery operations.
Superwinch crafts the Talon with your choice of solenoid placement: Permanently mounted over the winch drum, or remotely mounted over the motor so you can move it for tight squeezes. You also choose from wire or synthetic rope, both equipped with a powerful latched clevis-pinned winch hook. Best yet, Superwinch backs your Talon 12.5 Winch with a Limited Lifetime Warranty and the electrical components with a 3-year warranty.