- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Hi-Lift Jacks are the most powerful, most versatile recovery tool on the market
- Use for lifting, pushing, pulling, winching, clamping and more (download instructions) (PDF)
- Choose from 3 jack models and a variety of sizes:
- The X-TREME Jack is designed for daily rugged use and abuse
- The All-Cast Jack is best occasional rugged and daily typical use
- The Cast/Steel Jack is perfect for regular daily use
- All 3 Hi-Lift models share the following features:
- Gold zinc-coated hardware for extreme rust resistance
- 4,660 lb rated capacity, 7,000 lb tested capacity
- 125,000 psi tensile-strength steel climbing pins (100,000 psi yield)
- 80,000 lb tensile-strength carbon-steel main bar
- Reversible 30” handle crafted from 14-gauge steel tubing (55,000 psi yield)
- Adjustable top clamp/clevis for clamping and winching
- Safety bolt designed to shear at 7,000 lbs
- Lifting unit automatically drops away when load is removed
- 4.5" lifting nose for positive load contact
- 28 square inch base plate (optional Off-Road Base available)
- Optional accessories available above
- Your Hi-Lift Jack is backed by a 1-year warranty
If you hit the trail with only one tool, it better be a Hi-Lift Jack. From desert canyons to the south forty, local trails to continental expeditions, Hi-Lift Jacks are the most powerful, most versatile jacks available. Off-roaders, farmers, militaries, rescue agencies-you name it-have trusted Hi-Lift Jacks for over 100 years.
Lifting is just the beginning. Pushing, pulling, winching, clamping-any recovery work is handled with ease. Lightweight and easy to maneuver, Hi-Lift jacks boast a 4,660 lb rated capacity and a 7,000 lb test capacity. Couple that brute strength with the optional HI-Lift Off-Road Kit for the ultimate recovery set up.
With 3 models and 4 sizes, there's a Hi-Lift Jack to meet your needs and budget. Get the X-TREME for regular rugged use, the All-Cast Jack for typical use, and the Cast/Steel for weekend-warrior work. Each boasts the same load rating, zinc-coated hardware and 2-piece handle & socket design. Best yet, Hi-Lift backs your jack with an uplifting 1-year warranty.
Hi-Lift Jacks Customer Reviews
42 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Leon G (Aurora, CO) — Mar 07, 2014 11:44 PM
even ups/usps couldn't and didn't tear up this large bulky, and very heavy package. No shipping scratches or dents. very high quality and I've see the knock-offs at HF and after reading the testimonials from fellow military personnel where the reliability of this hi-lift jack has literally saved lives due to incoming fire, I knew I could trust my life and families when I'm stranded in the STYX. very solid build--I got the 60 inch for the added length due to 100% performance.