- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Hi-Lift Jacks are the most powerful, most versatile recovery tool on the market
- Use for lifting, pushing, pulling, winching, clamping and more (download instructions) (PDF)
- Choose from 3 jack models and a variety of sizes:
- The X-TREME Jack is designed for daily rugged use and abuse
- The All-Cast Jack is best occasional rugged and daily typical use
- The Cast/Steel Jack is perfect for regular daily use
- All 3 Hi-Lift models share the following features:
- Gold zinc-coated hardware for extreme rust resistance
- 4,660 lb rated capacity, 7,000 lb tested capacity
- 125,000 psi tensile-strength steel climbing pins (100,000 psi yield)
- 80,000 lb tensile-strength carbon-steel main bar
- Reversible 30” handle crafted from 14-gauge steel tubing (55,000 psi yield)
- Adjustable top clamp/clevis for clamping and winching
- Safety bolt designed to shear at 7,000 lbs
- Lifting unit automatically drops away when load is removed
- 4.5" lifting nose for positive load contact
- 28 square inch base plate (optional Off-Road Base available)
- Optional accessories available above
- Your Hi-Lift Jack is backed by a 1-year warranty
If you hit the trail with only one tool, it better be a Hi-Lift Jack. From desert canyons to the south forty, local trails to continental expeditions, Hi-Lift Jacks are the most powerful, most versatile jacks available. Off-roaders, farmers, militaries, rescue agencies-you name it-have trusted Hi-Lift Jacks for over 100 years.
Lifting is just the beginning. Pushing, pulling, winching, clamping-any recovery work is handled with ease. Lightweight and easy to maneuver, Hi-Lift jacks boast a 4,660 lb rated capacity and a 7,000 lb test capacity. Couple that brute strength with the optional HI-Lift Off-Road Kit for the ultimate recovery set up.
With 3 models and 4 sizes, there's a Hi-Lift Jack to meet your needs and budget. Get the X-TREME for regular rugged use, the All-Cast Jack for typical use, and the Cast/Steel for weekend-warrior work. Each boasts the same load rating, zinc-coated hardware and 2-piece handle & socket design. Best yet, Hi-Lift backs your jack with an uplifting 1-year warranty.
Hi-Lift Jacks Customer Reviews
42 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Leon G (Aurora, CO) — Mar 07, 2014 11:44 PM
even ups/usps couldn't and didn't tear up this large bulky, and very heavy package. No shipping scratches or dents. very high quality and I've see the knock-offs at HF and after reading the testimonials from fellow military personnel where the reliability of this hi-lift jack has literally saved lives due to incoming fire, I knew I could trust my life and families when I'm stranded in the STYX. very solid build--I got the 60 inch for the added length due to 100% performance.