We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Warn Winch - 16.5ti Thermometric Part #68801 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by David T (Beeville, TX) — Aug 10, 2011 5:47 AM
Does what it says it will do and more! Have been using these winches for over 25 years and have always been satisfied. Will continue to purchase and use Warn Winches. We use them for our hydraulic trailers to set-up deer blinds that we manufacture. We also use them for winching heavy loads onto flat bed trailers.
Reviewed by Angie Z (Chugiak, AK) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-250 — Jul 06, 2009 2:58 PM
I purchased the Warn winch along with the complete bumper replacement. I had a body shop install the bumper and winch and they said they will NEVER do another one. Not for a layman and difficult to install for someone who actually knew what he was doing! That being said, the end result is BEAUTIFUL!
Reviewed by Mark N (Sacramento, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Ram — May 01, 2006 2:07 PM
I installed the whole system myself. Push Guard, Brush Guard, Winch mount etc. I didn't have one bit of trouble. Had to drill 9 holes in the frame but other than that, it went real smooth. The winch is a beast, the price was great in comparison to others, I love it.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 3/23 - 3/27
- Style:Stainless Steel Rope with Roller Fairlead
- Part #:68801
- Rated line pull: 16,500 lbs.
- Motor: 12V 4.6 HP
- Electrical control: Solenoid control pack
- Remote control: Remote switch, 12" lead
- Geartrain: 3-stage planetary
- Gear ratio: 315:1
- Clutch (freespooling): Rotating ring gear
- Brake: Automatic direct drive cone
- Drum diameter/length: 3.5"/8.2"
- Rope type: Synthetic, 90' x 7/16"
- Fairlead: Roller
- Recommended battery: 650 CCA minimum for winching
- Battery lead: 2 gauge, 72"
- Finish: High-gloss powder coat over primer undercoating
- Winch dimensions: 24.2" L x 8.5" D x 9.7" H
- Mounting bolt pattern: 10.0" x 4.5"
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Download Winching Techniques (PDF)