We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Warn Winch - M12000 Part #17801 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by donald j (Vancouver, WA) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Ram — Feb 20, 2007 9:23 PM
What can I say its a Warn nothing better I have had several including Ramsey and Super winch but for longevity you won't go wrong with a warn easy to mount simple to opperate this model the m1200 has 125 feet of cable yes I've needed it motor dose'nt seem to over heat under extended use and the electrical components are very water tight. don't forget your satch block and nylon strap.this tool will save you hours of work digging your vehicle out of a bad spot.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 4/27 - 5/01
- Style:Stainless Steel Rope with Roller Fairlead
- Part #:17801
- Rated line pull: 12,000 lbs.
- Motor: 12V 4.6 HP
- Electrical control: Contactor
- Remote control: Remote switch, 12" lead
- Geartrain: 3-stage planetary
- Gear ratio: 261:1
- Clutch (freespooling): Rotating ring gear
- Brake: Automatic mechanical cone
- Drum diameter/length: 3.5"/8.2"
- Rope type: Stainless steel, 125' x 3/8"
- Fairlead: Roller
- Recommended battery: 650 CCA minimum for winching
- Battery lead: 2 gauge, 72"
- Finish: Argent gray powder coat
- Winch dimensions: 24.37" L x 8.45" D x 11" H
- Mounting bolt pattern: 10.0" x 4.5"
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Download Winching Techniques (PDF)