- Unstick your off-roader with a helping hand from the Bestop HighRock 4X4 Receiver Recovery Hitch
- This trail-tough recovery accessory mounts right to your 2” receiver, creating a sturdy spot for connecting a tow strap
- Works perfectly with Bestop HighRock Rear Bumpers
- Comes complete with a 2” hitch insert and 3/4” D-ring
- Attaches firmly with a 5/8” hitch pin (not included)
- Bestop covers your HighRock Receiver Recovery Hitch with a 1-year warranty
Horsing around in your 4X4 is all part of the off-road fun. But, no one in your Jamboree will be laughing if you get your Jeep stuck in the muck without a way to rescue yourself. Keep the good times—and your caravan—rolling along by readying your rig with the Bestop HighRock 4X4 Receiver Recovery Hitch.
An essential item in any off-roader's gear bag, the HighRock 4X4 Recovery Hitch creates the sturdy foundation you need for safe recovery missions. Just connect it to your 2" receiver, link up a tow strap and start tugging. In no time flat, your rock crawler will be back on firm ground and ready to tackle the next leg of the trek.
Built by Bestop for Bestop, your HighRock 4X4 Recovery Hitch Receiver pairs perfectly with HighRock Rear Bumpers. It comes complete with a 2" hitch insert and 3/4" D-ring. Plus, it's backed by a 1-year warranty.
Bestop HighRock 4X4 Receiver Recovery Hitch Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Harry H (Greenville, NC) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Apr 11, 2016 6:28 AM
Heavy duty - should be more than adequate for recovery of light UTVs to medium/standard cars and trucks - pin threads smoothly - includes max load stamp on D-ring
Reviewed by John N (ESTERO, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tacoma — Dec 10, 2015 6:58 AM
I bought this for emergency recovery purposes. This item is very solid and although I have not used it yet, I feel confident it will work very well. Recommended.
Reviewed by Richard T (Pahrump, NV) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Corvette — Dec 21, 2013 9:56 PM
I have shackles on both left and right sides of my rear bumper, but keeping it in the middle for towing or recovery is an advantage. This works well.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 3/27 - 3/29