- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Equip your rig for heavy-duty salvaging or loading with the Bulldog DC12000 Electric Winch
- Patented automatic, full-load Cone Brake Structure (CBS) uses “brake outside the drum” technology to disperse heat rapidly, keeping the winch and the rope from wearing-out prematurely
- Hardened steel 3-stage planetary gear train operates reliably and quietly – under all conditions
- Heavy-duty motor delivers a higher torque output and faster line speed than the competition – line pull rating of 12,000 lbs
- Sealed contactor ensures sound, waterproof protection over the course of its service life
- Pull-and-turn T-handle clutch lever makes transition between gear engagement and free-spooling easy
- Manufactured with tough aluminum alloy housings, silver-alloy contact pads and thick copper buss bars
- Wire cable optional with every Bulldog DC12000 Electric Winch
- Your Bulldog DC12000 Winch carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty covering mechanical components
If you’re looking for the ultimate winch combination of rugged, waterproof and silent, you’ve found it in the Bulldog DC12000 Electric Winch. Ideal for dragging your off-roader out of a swamp or loading a trailer, this high-quality winch setup boasts patented automatic Cone Brake Structure “brake outside the drum” technology for superior heat dispersal and rope preservation over time – so don’t worry about it giving out anytime soon.
As its name implies, the Bulldog DC12000 has a maximum line pull rating of 12,000 lbs – that’s equivalent to the weight of a full-grown Asian elephant, and more than enough to unstick your stuck Jeep or off-road truck. The heavy-duty motor has a higher torque output than the competition, in addition to a faster line speed. It operates quietly and consistently, no matter the task, thanks to a hardened steel 3-stage planetary gear train.
A fully sealed contractor is water-resistant and the included T-handle clutch lever sports pull-and-turn operation for easy transitioning between gear engagement and free-spooling. Built with durable aluminum alloy housings, silver-alloy contact pads and thick copper buss bars, your Bulldog DC12000 Winch offers a length of wire cable and is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty covering mechanical components.