- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get the pulling power you need from the Bulldog DC15000 Electric Winch
- Patented automatic, full-load Cone Brake Structure rapidly disperses heat via “brake outside the drum” technology, ensuring a lengthier lifespan for your winch and rope
- Hardened steel 3-stage planetary gear train delivers optimal performance in the most severe conditions and maximum mechanical efficiency
- High-torque motor offers faster line speed and boasts a line pull capacity of 15,000 lbs
- Also includes a waterproof sealed contactor and pull-and-turn T-handle clutch lever
- Built to industry standards using durable aluminum alloy housings, silver-alloy contact pads and thick copper buss bars
- Wire cable not included with Bulldog DC15000 Electric Winches
- Your Bulldog DC15000 Winch is supported by a Limited Lifetime Warranty covering mechanical components
When you equip your vehicle with the Bulldog DC15000 Electric Winch, even the most challenging of tasks seems like child’s play. With a high-torque motor offering faster line speed and a noteworthy line pull rating of 15,000 lbs, the Bulldog DC15000 is up for anything – from loading a gigantic trailer to hauling your off-roading partner out of the mud.
Heat dispersal and a longer lifespan for your rope is guaranteed, thanks to the “brake outside the drum” technology of your winch’s automatic, full-load Cone Brake Structure – and it’s patented, too. Its hardened steel 3-stage planetary gear train ensures efficient and reliable operation, no matter the circumstances.
A heavy-duty sealed contactor offers sound, waterproof protection, even when totally submerged, and a pull-and-turn T-handle clutch lever makes for seamless transition between gear engagement and free-spooling. Manufactured with weather-resistant aluminum alloy housings, silver-alloy contact pads and thick copper buss bars, your Bulldog DC15000 Winch does not include wire cable and is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty covering mechanical components.