- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- No load is too heavy and no job too much for the Bulldog DC18000 Electric Winch
- Patented automatic, full-load Cone Brake Structure (CBS) uses “brake outside the drum” technology to rapidly disperse heat, protecting your winch and rope
- Rugged, hardened steel 3-stage planetary gear train delivers maximum mechanical efficiency
- High-torque motor boasts a significant line pull rating of 18,000 lbs
- Sound, waterproof protection ensured by 100% sealed contactor
- Pull-and-turn T-handle clutch lever eases transition between free-spooling and gear engagement
- Includes hard-wearing aluminum alloy housings, silver-alloy contact pads and thick copper buss bars
- Wire cable not included with Bulldog DC18000 Electric Winches
- Your Bulldog DC18000 Winch is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty covering mechanical components
Eighteen-thousand pounds is nothing to sneeze at. You’d be a fool if you did. Roughly equivalent to nine average-sized trailers, that amount of weight is enough to snap the average winch in half – to say nothing of the spirit of anyone who has to move such a load. But when you upgrade your vehicle with the heavy-duty hauling power of the Bulldog DC18000 Electric Winch, 18,000 lbs won’t seem so heavy after all.
This winch really has it all – a patented automatic, full-load Cone Brake Structure (CBS) that employs “brake outside the drum” technology to disperse heat faster and better than the competition, a heavy-duty motor with a line pull capacity of 18,000 lbs, and a 3-stage planetary gear train of hardened steel that ensures optimum efficiency under any conditions. Should you ever find yourself or the object of your rescue mission partially submerged in water, fear not – the sealed contractor is completely waterproof.
A pull-and-turn T-handle clutch lever makes transition between gear engagement and free-spooling easy as pie, and the assembly includes durable aluminum alloy housings, silver-alloy contact pads and thick copper buss bars. Your Bulldog DC18000 Winch does not include wire rope and is supported by a Limited Lifetime Warranty covering mechanical components.