- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Prep your ride for the most extreme of salvage operations with a Bulldog DC9000 Electric Winch
- Patented automatic, full-load Cone Brake Structure (CBS) uses “brake outside the drum” technology to rapidly disperse heat
- Hardened steel 3-stage planetary gear train hangs tough and ensures maximum mechanical efficiency
- Heavy-duty motor delivers superior torque output and faster line speed – 9,000 lbs of line pull
- Pull-and-turn T-handle clutch lever eases transition between gear engagement and free-spooling
- Equipped with durable, weather-resistant aluminum alloy housings, silver-alloy contact pads and thick copper buss bars
- Sealed contactor is 100% resistant to water permeation
- Wire cable optional with every Bulldog DC9000 Electric Winch
- Your Bulldog DC9000 Winch is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty covering mechanical components
Rough-riding in your off-roader is undoubtedly a lot of fun, but it can also lead to some harrowing situations. The Bulldog DC9000 Electric Winch is the right choice for any big job, under all conditions, and no ATV, truck or Jeep is complete without one.
This high-quality winch setup makes use of a patented technology known as Cone Brake Structure (CBS), an automatic, full-load function which employs “brake outside the drum” performance to rapidly disperse heat, thereby protecting your winch and rope. A hardened steel 3-stage planetary gear train hangs tough and operates both quietly and efficiently.
Powered by a heavy-duty motor and boasting a line pull rating of 9,000 lbs, the Bulldog DC9000 Winch is also equipped with a waterproof sealed contactor, aluminum alloy housings, silver-alloy contact pads and thick copper buss bars. A pull-and-turn T-handle clutch lever makes transition between gear engagement and free-spooling easy as pie. Your Bulldog DC9000 Electric Winch offers a length of wire cable and carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty covering mechanical components.