- Rule your roster of electronic accessories with premium Daystar Rocker Switches
- Designed to work with all Daystar Switch Panels
- Built to exacting OEM specs—20-amp, 3-pole, marine-grade design
- Lights up when engaged
- Available in a range of colors
- Your Daystar Rocker Switches are covered by a limited Lifetime Warranty
What do asphalt-kissing low riders and rock-crawling off-roaders have in common? Besides the classic rock bumping through their speakers, both types of manly motorcars are loaded with switches. While off-roaders aren't bouncing on hydraulics, they do blast the trails with auxiliary lights, rescue downed rigs with winches, and reinflate flat tires with air compressors. Controlling all these accessories is easier—and more stylish—than ever with Daystar Rocker Switches.
Unlike flimsy, universal switches that come with most gear, every Daystar Rocker Switch is built to strict OEM specs. Rated at 20-amps and built with a 3-pole design, they have enough backbone to handle the gnarliest off-road accessories available.
Best of all, Daystar Rocker Switches are made to work with any Daystar Switch Panel, so you can deck out your cockpit with Daystar Switches without spoiling your interior style. They light up when you flip 'em, and they come in a range of colors so you know at a glance exactly what's on and what's off. And, they're backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 6/27 - 6/29