- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Equip your ride for any off-road rescue job with the mighty Engo SR12 Winch
- Wound motor is compatible with high-strength wire cable and synthetic rope alike
- Suitable for application on a wide range of Jeeps and off-roading trucks
- Each Engo SR12 Electric Winch has a line pull rated at a substantial 12,000 lbs
- Armed with a 3-stage planetary gear train, automatic load-holding brake, hand remote, free-spooling capabilities, in-and-out power, stainless steel fasteners and a standard 4-way galvanized roller fairlead
- Component has a 3-stage planetary gear ratio of 265:1
- Your Engo SR12 Winch is supported by a Limited Lifetime mechanical and 1-year electrical warranty
Make sure your off-roading rig has enough strength to haul yourself or fellow trail-hounds out of any pickle – with the help of an Engo SR12 Winch. Powered by a state-of-the-art wound motor and compatible with both wire cable and synthetic rope, this compact, rugged winch assembly boasts a significant pull rating of 12,000 lbs – that’s enough to tow your standard bulldozer and a beached elephant seal.
The Engo SR12 Electric Winch is ready to roll with a highly efficient 3-stage planetary gear train and gear ratio of 265:1. It also comes with an automatic load-holding brake for optimum safety and stability, free-spooling capabilities, in-and-out power, stainless steel fasteners, a hand remote and a standard 4-way galvanized roller fairlead. Well-matched for most trucks and SUVs on the market today, your Engo SR12 Winch is backed by a Limited Lifetime mechanical and 1-year electrical warranty.