- Take the plunge with the Mile Marker SEC8 ES Waterproof Electric Winch
- ES is part of the ‘Element Sealed’ Mile Marker Lineup
- Corrosion-free materials, marine-grade connectors and 19 watertight seals keep water and dirt out
- Fully sealed winch and 500-amp solenoid are both submersible
- Built to meet IP68 standards for liquid and dust ingress protection—lab certified
- Powered by a 4.8hp, 12V series-wound motor with a 8,000 lb capacity
- 3-stage planetary clockable gear housing for quick line speeds
- Load holding brake ensures safer recoveries
- Power in–power out 12’ long remote
- Choose from the classic SEC8 or the SEC8 Scout
- SEC8: Dacromet-coated roller fairlead, 100’ x 5/16” aircraft cable, weighs 81 lbs
- SEC8 Scout: anodized-aluminum Hawse fairlead, 100’ x 5/16” synthetic rope, weighs 57.5 lbs
- Both models measures 21.5” L x 6.25” W x 8.00” H
- Easy-to-mount universal 10” x 4.5” 4-bolt pattern
- Your Mile Marker SEC8 ES Waterproof Electric Winch is backed by a 2-year warranty
An 8,000 lb electric winch is easy to find. But what about an 8,000 lb winch that's totally lightweight and truly submersible? Not so easy—until now. Meet the Mile Marker SEC8 ES Electric Winch. Not only are Mile Marker “SEC" winches the lightest in the industry, the “ES" line features watertight seals, corrosion-free materials and marine-grade connectors. That means your Mile Marker SEC8 ES Scout Winch boasts an IP-68 rating, making it impenetrable to dirt and water.
Mile Marker lets you choose from two 8K SEC winches. The SEC8 includes a Dacromet-coated roller fairlead, aircraft cable and weighs a mere 81 lbs. The Mile Marker SEC8 Scout Winch comes with an anodized-aluminum Hawse fairlead, synthetic rope and weighs only 57.5 lbs. Both use the same 4.8hp series wound motor and 3-stage planetary gear housing to turn out a torquey 8,000 lbs of line pull.
Both models also include everything you need to start winching right out of the box—a power in-power out 12' wired remote and a standard bolt pattern for quick and easy mounting. What's more, Mile Marker backs your SEC8 ES Waterproof Electric Winch with a 2-year warranty.
Mile Marker SEC8 ES Waterproof Electric Winch Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Lance H (California, MO) Reviewed for a 2000 Jeep Wrangler — Mar 18, 2017 1:56 AM
Installed without a problem on my 2000 Jeep TJ. Have used it several times moving fallen trees to clear trails and it has worked flawlessly. Would definitely recommend it to others.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Get a Free Mile Marker Recovery Strap With Purchase - A $34.99 Value!
- Get a Free Mile Marker Recovery Gloves With Purchase - A $34.99 Value!
Ships Between 5/30 - 6/01