- Equip your winch with the powerful Mile Marker Synthetic Winch Rope
- Includes steel hook and reinforced loop
- Rugged Samthane coating protects rope from abrasions
- 10' sliding nylon sheath blocks UV rays and provides extra abrasion protection
- Spliced with 15' of drum coverage rope - rated to 450 degrees (3/8" and 5/16" sizes only)
- Designed to work with the Mile Marker aluminum Hawse fairlead
- Your Mile Marker Synthetic Winch Rope is warranted against defect
Organic is for salads-synthetic is for winch ropes. Mile Marker Synthetic Winch Ropes combine a powerful weave of manmade materials with an abrasion-proof coating to produce one of the strongest winch ropes available. Choose from 4 sizes, with the most powerful boasting an astounding 16,200 lbs minimum break force.
To block UV damage and add some extra abrasion protection, your Mile Marker Synthetic Winch Rope boasts a 10' sliding nylon sheath. Plus, each rope's business end is equipped with a steel hook and reinforced loop. Even better, the 3/8" and 5/16" sizes feature 15' of drum coverage rope that's rated to a critical 450 degrees.
Designed to work with Mile Marker winches with an aluminum Hawse fairlead, your Mile Marker Synthetic Winch Rope also works great with other brand winches.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 9/02 - 9/04