- Get shackled with the Pro Comp Receiver Hitch D-Ring Shackle
- Perfect for rigs without bumper-mounted D-Rings
- Fits standard 2" trailer hitch receivers
- Powerful 3/4" D-ring is rated for up to 4.5 tons
- Doubles as a recovery anchor point
- Excellent anchor point for securing a vehicle loaded on a trailer
- Comes with rugged black finish
- Includes D-ring with pin and hitch adapter
- Your Pro Comp Receiver Hitch D-Ring Shackle is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Since the earliest days of law enforcement, prisoners have been trying their best to break free of shackles. But, when it comes to off-road recovery, it's the shackles that break you free. So, break free in an instant with the Pro Comp Receiver Hitch D-Ring Shackle.
Rated for up to a whopping 4.5 tons, the Pro Comp towing D-ring provides a powerful anchor point in an instant. Just slip it into your 2" receiver and strap down your load. The Pro Comp receiver hitch D-ring is also a great substitute for off-road recovery efforts when your rig lacks bumper-mounted D-rings.
Pro Comp includes the hitch adapter, the 3/4" D-ring and the hitch pin. All you need is the hitch receiver and a reason to use it—and you'll find many! Even better, Pro Comp straps this deal down by backing your Receiver Hitch D-Ring Shackle with their Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Pro Comp Receiver Hitch D-Ring Shackle Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Rich S (NICEVILLE, FL) — Oct 09, 2013 4:00 AM
Received this part in a stainless steel or nickel finish----not black. Manufacturer was listed as "Genuine Steel Products INC.", not "Pro Comp" with a One Year Limited Warranty and not the Limited lifetime Warranty as advertised. I had the option to return for replacement or refund but I did need the item (I also couldn't get a guarantee that I would get a black finished "Pro Comp" item). I kept the item and paid to have powder coated. Other than those issues, it is a very good item.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 9/03 - 9/08