- Winch out of a jam and easily clear your large tube bumpers with the Rugged Ridge Raised Winch Plate
- Specifically designed for your Jeep Wrangler
- Constructed of tough steel and fortified with a black powder coat finish
- Gives your winch an extra strong and durable mounting point
- Fits most standard bottom mount winches with a 10" x 4.5" bolt pattern
- Easily mounts to your OE frame locations—no cutting or drilling required
- Your Rugged Ridge Raised Winch Plate is backed by a 3-year warranty
Bolting on a set of tube bumpers gives your Jeep Wrangler plenty of front end style and a big-time buffer against collisions both large and small. However, trying to winch out of a sticky off-road spot when your fairlead is blocked by heavy metal only leaves you spinning your wheels. So, get the clearance you demand with the Rugged Ridge Raised Winch Plate.
Made to persevere against the muddy clutches of Mother Earth when duty calls, this winch mount gives your winch a more stable foundation for those treacherous tow-outs. Plus, it boasts a solid steel construction, black powder coat finish and fits most standard bottom mount winches with a 10" x 4.5" bolt pattern.
Since it's forged to fit flush on the front of your Jeep, the Rugged Ridge Raised Winch Plate easily mounts to your OE frame locations—no cutting or drilling is necessary. What's more, your new Rugged Ridge Raised Winch Plate is backed by a 3-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Rugged Ridge Raised Winch Plate
- Rebates & Incentives: $200 Details
- Ships By 11/26
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- rugged ridge winch
- smittybilt winch mount
- mount winch on trailer
- how to mount and wire smittybuilt winches
- 18000 lbs rated warn winch
- winch mount plate ford
- winch mounts for chevy
- winch for tundra
- hummer winch mounts
- jeep wrangler winch mount
- bed caps trucks
- roll up pickup truck bed cover
- truck windshield cover snow