- Your Smittybilt Beaver Step serves double-duty as a secure step-up and non-slip tow strap point
- Hammer-forged carbon steel construction
- Finished with a durable, high-gloss powder coat
- Tow strap point rated for 10,000 lbs
- Universal-fit with any 2" receiver
- Your Smittybilt Beaver Step carries a 5-year limited warranty
When it comes to your full-sized ride, why settle for an accessory that only serves one purpose. Pulling double-duty as a secure step-up and a non-slipping tow strap point, the versatile Smittybilt Beaver Step is a must-have addition for your 4x4.
Constructed from hammer-forged carbon steel, this Smittybilt hitch step is finished with a high-gloss powder coat to ensure long-lasting, scratch-free durability. More than an easy way to access your truck bed, roof rack or cargo carrier, this heavy-duty add-on is a 10,000 lb-rated, slip-free tow strap point.
Designed for a universal-fit with any 2" receiver, Smittybilt Beaver Steps are a simple and affordable way to add tons of functionality to your rig. Your Smittybilt Beaver Step carries a 5-year limited warranty.
Smittybilt Beaver Step Customer Reviews
22 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James B (AURORA, CO) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — May 10, 2017 6:32 AM
As other have said, it fits a bit loose but no big deal. Built very solid and I am sure it will hold up well. Gives me good point for tow strap during the winter.
Reviewed by MIKE V (Fairfax, VA) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Sprinter — Apr 18, 2017 6:08 AM
Very well made product, I installed it as a steep up into my Sprinter Van. It comes with a Glossy Black Clear Coat finish to it that is SUPER SLICK when stood on. I had to purchase a roll of Grip Tape from Home Depot and put wrap the "steeping area" with it. Other than that, Great Product. Very Durable. Very Heavy Duty.
Reviewed by catrina r (belle fourche, SD) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Sequoia — Apr 07, 2017 9:47 PM
Put this on my 2011 toyota sequoia. Works great. Very heavy and sturdy. Great shape to get up into the rear end a little easier. Thru a little grip taoe on it and made it even better. Great buy. U better get one.
Reviewed by Alexander H (VALPARAISO, IN) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford F-250 — Dec 26, 2016 9:06 PM
So far, so good. As others have noted, it is a little loose in the receiver. Other then that, it weighs a ton, appears to be very solid construction. Have it hooked up, just need to get myself in a situation where I'll actually need to hook a strap to it before I'll know for sure if it works.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 5/30 - 6/01
There are no customer reviews for this product
- groits garage detailing products review
- ladder rack for jackrabbit with explorer rails
- warn vr1000s
- hummer winch
- all weather floor mats toyota
- chevy bed liner
- 1999 dodge ram 2500 winch mount
- 1999 suburban winch bumper
- 2012 toyota rav4 floor mats
- custom fit carpeted floor mats
- inexpensive fender flares
- promaxx step bars