- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Equip your off-roader for any terrain with a Smittybilt Gen2 X20 10 Winch
- Cant decide on what winch?
Winch Comparison Chart
- 10,000 lbs of single line pulling capability to free you from the toughest situations
- Remote control can be wired directly to the winch or unplugged for trouble-free wireless operation
- Enhanced power & super-quick line speed from the 6.6 hp amphibious motor & optimized 3-stage planetary gear system
- Choose the standard X20 for a steel cable with a roller fairlead or the X20 COMP for a synthetic rope and competition aluminum fairlead
- Waterproof IP68-rated to withstand being fully submersed for up to half an hour
- Versatile 500 amp solenoid can to be mounted in two locations to suit your vehicle’s needs
- Exclusive Dynamic Braking System reduces drum temperatures for long-lasting performance
- Includes UV-resistant matte black finish, all stainless steel hardware & oversized aluminum cross bars
- Your Smittybilt Gen2 X20 10 Winch is backed by a Lifetime Mechanical Warranty and 5-year electrical warranty
Get five tons of recovery strength when you outfit your off-roader with a Smittybilt Gen2 X20 10 Winch. Delivering 10,000 lbs of single line pull from the 6.6 hp amphibious motor and 3-stage planetary gear system, this heavy-duty helper is more than capable of getting you unstuck from even the stickiest situations.
With a remote control that can be wired directly to the winch or unplugged for wireless operation, the Smittybilt Gen2 Winch 10k is among the most advanced on the market. Choose between the standard X20 for a steel cable with a roller fairlead or the X20 COMP for a synthetic rope and competition aluminum fairlead.
Smittybilt X20 Gen 2 10k Winches boast a waterproof IP68-rating to withstand being fully submersed for up to half an hour, a versatile 500 amp solenoid that can to be mounted in two locations and an exclusive Dynamic Braking System that reduces drum temps for long-term durability. Your Smittybilt Gen2 10k Winch is backed by a Lifetime Mechanical Warranty and 5-year electrical warranty.
Smittybilt Gen2 X20 10 Winch Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Timothy S (Broomfield, CO) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Nov 26, 2016 6:38 PM
Initial impressions of the winch are that it is a pretty quality piece of equipment. It feels like it's well made, had an adequate amount of grease inside, however the installation instructions are just okay. Not the best, but I suppose not the worst either. One of my only qualms with the whole setup, and this isn't just a knock on Smittybilt, is the lack of a fusible link in the power circuit. I'll add something during installation for peace of mind. Looking forward to getting it wired up!
- smittybilt winch
- superwinch tiger shark 15500
- warn m 15000 winch price
- mile marker sec15 reviews
- audi floormats
- hummer winch
- mercedes benz windshield sun shade
- mount winch to 2008 chevy silverado
- winch mounts for jeep wrangler
- heavy duty winch for f350
- nerf boards running boards
- rainguards for car windows
- custom truck bras