- Rebates: $50 Details
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Cant decide on what winch?
Winch Comparison Chart
- Reel in your rig from almost anywhere with a Smittybilt Gen2 X20 17.5 Winch
- 17,500 lbs of single line pulling power to muscle through the rockiest trails
- Remote control can be wired directly to the winch or unplugged for easy, wireless operation
- Bigger power & faster line speed from a 6.6 hp amphibious motor & 3-stage planetary system with revised gear ratios
- The Gen2 X20 17.5 utilizes a sturdy steel cable with a 4-way roller fairlead
- IP68-rated to withstand being fully submersed for up to half an hour
- Advanced 500 amp solenoid can to be mounted in two versatile locations to suit your vehicle’s needs
- Dynamic Braking System dramatically reduces drum temperatures for durable performance
- Includes UV-treated matte black finish, all stainless steel hardware and oversized aluminum cross bars Your Smittybilt Gen2 X20 17.5 Winch is backed by a Lifetime Mechanical Warranty and 5-year electrical warranty
Whether you’re axle-deep in the mud or rock-crawling your way to a mountain top, the Smittybilt Gen2 X20 17.5 Winch has the strength you need make it back to camp in one piece. Delivering a trail-crushing 17,500 lbs of single line pull, this brawny beast is powered by a 6.6 hp amphibious motor and an optimized 3-stage planetary gear system.
The easy-to-use Smittybilt X20 Gen 2 17.5 Winch is operated by the included wireless remote and features a sturdy steel cable, 4-way roller fairlead and versatile 500 amp solenoid that is mountable in two locations to suit your set-up.
Rated IP68 to withstand being fully submersed for up to 30 minutes and designed with a Dynamic Braking System that dramatically reduces drum temperatures, X20 Gen2 Smittybilt 17k Winches are made to last for the long haul. Your Smittybilt Gen2 X20 17.5 Winch is backed by a Lifetime Mechanical Warranty and 5-year electrical warranty.
Smittybilt Gen2 X20 17.5 Winch Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Eric D (Jamul, CA) — May 22, 2015 9:28 AM
I am currently mounting my winches so I haven't used them yet. So I will keep my comments to what I see right out of the box. I opened the box and everything looked good. I noticed that the wireless remotes are both the same frequency. That makes them somewhat problematic when you have two on the same truck. I found that there are random bits and bolts loose on wiring and other places on the units. Will I hope they work well but then they were only $600.00 each what can be expected.