- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Handle any heavyweight towing task with a Smittybilt Gen2 XRC 17.5 Winch
- Can't decide on what winch?
Winch Comparison Chart
- Ultimate recovery system boasts a single line pull rating of 17,500 lbs
- 6.6 hp amphibious motor is connected to an advanced 3-stage planetary gear system
- Revised gear ratios, steel cable and roller fairlead deliver serious pulling power & super-quick line speed
- Waterproof IP67-rated winch can withstand being fully-submersed for up to 30 minutes
- Versatile 500 amp solenoid can be mounted in 3 locations to suit your ride’s style
- Cutting-edge inductive braking system maintains low heat for long-lasting performance
- XRC Gen2 Winches are coated with a UV-resistant matte black finish
- Comes with a magnetic remote control, all stainless steel hardware and oversized aluminum crossbars
- Your Smittybilt Gen2 XRC 17.5 Winch is backed by a Lifetime Mechanical Warranty and 3-year electrical warranty
Free your ride from any off-road jam with the superior pulling power of a Smittybilt Gen2 XRC 17.5 Winch. Designed as the ultimate recovery system, this beefy winch boasts an intense single line pull rating of 17,500 lbs produced by its 6.6 hp amphibious motor and optimized 3-stage planetary gear system.
Outfitted with a strong steel cable and 4-way roller fairlead, the Smittybilt Gen2 Winch 17.5k has the strength and speed to get you unstuck in no time. Able to withstand being fully-submersed for up to 30 minutes, Smittybilt XRC Gen 2 17k Winches are built to last with a cutting-edge inductive braking system that maintains low heat for long-lasting performance and a UV-treated matte black finish that resists the elements.
Mount the Smittybilt Gen 2 17.5 Winch’s versatile 500 amp solenoid in your choice of three locations to suit your ride’s needs and style. Each Smittybilt Gen2 17k Winch comes with a magnetic remote control, all stainless steel hardware and oversized aluminum crossbars. Your Smittybilt Gen2 XRC 17.5 Winch is backed by a Lifetime Mechanical Warranty and 3-year electrical warranty.
Smittybilt Gen2 XRC 17.5 Winch Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Eduardo R (MODESTO, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — May 25, 2017 5:10 AM
Got this winch for my 2015 Chevy 4x4 to mount on my back hitch to pull down trees . It works good it has plenty of torque the free spool is hard to pull manually Hope it will loosen up after brake in period like it says In the manual . I've Ben hearing bad stuff about this winch .. let me tell you I find it VERRY well made
Reviewed by tammy h (Julian, WV) Reviewed for a 2000 GMC C/K 1500 — Dec 19, 2016 9:42 PM
I have burned up two 10,000lb winches. I Google for a bigger winch. Found the XRC 17.5 winch on Autoanything.com. Anthony was such a big help. We have installed the winch and it works like a charm. Thinking about ordering a second one.