- Equip your off-roader with the Smittybilt Receiver Hitch D-Ring for a sturdy recovery anchor point
- Designed to mount securely to your receiver hitch
- The perfect recovery accessory for rigs that don’t have bumper-mounted D-Rings
- Constructed from cast steel
- 3/4” D-Ring size that’s rated for 4.75 tons of tug
- Pick between a zinc or powder-coated black finish
- Available for both 2” and 2.5” receivers
- Your Smittybilt Receiver Hitch D-Ring comes with a 90-day warranty
When you're inching your away over craggy passes in the hinterland, one wrong turn can leave you stuck in a serious rut. If you or your buddies forgot to pack along the right kind of rescue gear, you could be waiting a long time for an AAA tow truck to reach you. Be prepared for any situation with the Smittybilt Receiver Hitch D-Ring.
Perfect for rigs that don't have factory D-Ring mounting locations, this Smittybilt D-Ring is designed to slip into your front- or rear-mounted receiver hitch. Once pinned in place, it's strong enough to shoulder 4.75 tons of line pull—that's more than enough muscle for monster-sized rigs and compact rock crawlers.
Built to take a beating, your Smittybilt D Ring for Hitch Receivers is wrought from high-strength steel. To fight back against corrosion, it comes with your choice of a zinc finish or a black powder coating. Speaking of choices, you can pick between the standard 2" or oversized 2.5" receivers Plus, Smittybilt covers your receiver hitch D Ring with a 90-day warranty.
Smittybilt Receiver Hitch D-Rings Customer Reviews
13 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Scott S (HIGHLANDS, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Hyundai Genesis — Apr 28, 2016 4:38 PM
When towing Expensive Race Cars at a Drag Strip from the Top End back to the Pits after a 1/4 Mile pass you have to have something strong and dependable. This Item surpassed all expectations after using the first time in conjunction with a double layer 1" Tow Strap. This works great with all Class 3 and Class 4 Hitches and offers many other options from other types of Tow Vehicles.
Reviewed by Michael W (TAFT, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Apr 27, 2016 1:09 AM
This is my 2nd one of these Ive owned,they look great hanging out in my hitch.Invest in a very good locking hitch pin or it will walk off.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 1/20 - 1/24
There are no customer reviews for this product
- air force master blaster car dryer reviews
- superwinch lp8500 reviews
- typhoon cold air intake reviews
- mercedes benz seat covers
- toyota all weather floor mats
- hummer winch
- kia sorento floor mats rubber
- 1999 suburban winch bumper
- winch mounts for chevy truck
- accessories for pickup truck
- automatic step bars
- automotive window rain guards