- Equip your off-roader with the Smittybilt Receiver Hitch D-Ring for a sturdy recovery anchor point
- Designed to mount securely to your receiver hitch
- The perfect recovery accessory for rigs that don’t have bumper-mounted D-Rings
- Constructed from cast steel
- 3/4” D-Ring size that’s rated for 4.75 tons of tug
- Pick between a zinc or powder-coated black finish
- Available for both 2” and 2.5” receivers
- Your Smittybilt Receiver Hitch D-Ring comes with a 90-day warranty
When you're inching your away over craggy passes in the hinterland, one wrong turn can leave you stuck in a serious rut. If you or your buddies forgot to pack along the right kind of rescue gear, you could be waiting a long time for an AAA tow truck to reach you. Be prepared for any situation with the Smittybilt Receiver Hitch D-Ring.
Perfect for rigs that don't have factory D-Ring mounting locations, this Smittybilt D-Ring is designed to slip into your front- or rear-mounted receiver hitch. Once pinned in place, it's strong enough to shoulder 4.75 tons of line pull—that's more than enough muscle for monster-sized rigs and compact rock crawlers.
Built to take a beating, your Smittybilt D Ring for Hitch Receivers is wrought from high-strength steel. To fight back against corrosion, it comes with your choice of a zinc finish or a black powder coating. Speaking of choices, you can pick between the standard 2" or oversized 2.5" receivers Plus, Smittybilt covers your receiver hitch D Ring with a 90-day warranty.
Smittybilt Receiver Hitch D-Rings Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Matthew M (DURANGO, CO) Reviewed for a 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Aug 17, 2014 10:08 AM
It came on time and I was surprised by the weight of the package. The reciever is solid metal and the d-ring doesn't get hung up in the reciever. It looks great and is perfect for any vehicle without tow hooks in the back.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/12 - 10/14