- Dig and cut your way out of the stickiest situations with the Smittybilt RUT Recovery Utility Tool
- An essential tool for any intrepid off-roader
- This folding entrenchment tool is both a rugged shovel and sharp saw in one
- Perfect for digging out sunken wheels, sawing off low-hanging branches, working around your campsite and so much more
- Built with a heat-treated carbon steel blade with dual serrated blades
- Nylon handle is reinforced with fiberglass for added backbone
- Finished with a heavy-duty black powder coating
- Folds out from 9" to 26"
- Packs up into its own storage bag
- Your Smittybilt RUT Recovery Utility Tool comes with a 1-year warranty
Off-road recovery missions don't come with instructions. When you find yourself stuck in a rut a hundred miles away from civilization, you either have to be ready to rescue yourself or be willing to abandon your 4x4. Handle any situation with the Smittybilt RUT Recovery Utility Tool.
Like a military-style entrenching tool, the Smittybilt RUT Utility Tool is both a sturdy shovel and a sharp saw in one. Whether you need to dig a hole to bury a makeshift dead man or clear away low-slung branches from the trail, this Smittybilt Shovel has you covered. And when you're back at camp, it's perfect for collecting firewood, burying tent spikes and dowsing hot coals with dirt.
Engineered for maximum toughness and total portability, the Smittybilt RUT Recovery Tool has the strength to survive plenty of punishment. The shovelhead is wrought from heat-treaded carbon steel with two serrated edges, and it's finished an anti-corrosive black powder coating. Plus, it folds out to 26" when you need it and collapses down to 9" for easy storage in the included pouch. What's more, Smittybilt backs your RUT with a 1-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 3/31 - 4/04