- Boost your recovery abilities with a Smittybilt Snatch Block
- When set up correctly, a Snatch Block can effectively double your winch's pulling power
- Helps straighten your pulling angle to protect both your winch and your wire rope
- Allows you to run a two-line recovery
- Pick between two available Snatch Blocks: a standard 18K model and a heavy-duty 36K option
- 90-day warranty included
When your rig gets stuck between a rock and a hard place, it's not too hard to find a tree, boulder or stump to connect your winch. Unfortunately, that anchor point is rarely dead ahead, and pulling at a harsh angle can wreck havoc on both your winch and your wire rope. Straighten up and reel right with Smittybilt Snatch Blocks.
Whether you're helping yank a buddy out of a mud hole or performing a solo rescue mission, a Smittybilt Snatch Block is your best friend out on the trail. Need to modify your pulling angle? Call in the Snatch Blocks. Trying to run a two-line pull? Snatch Blocks have your back. In fact, a snatch block can effectively double your winch's strength when set up correctly-and that kind of muscle sure comes in handy out in the badlands.
No matter how massive or miniscule your 4x4, Smittybilt makes a range of Snatch Blocks to handle big and small jobs. You can choose between an 18,000lb Snatch Block or a 36,000lb Snatch Block, and both are backed by a 90-day warranty.
Smittybilt Snatch Blocks Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 1/17 - 1/19