- Tug your stranded off-roader back onto the trail with the Smittybilt Snatch Strap
- Unlike traditional tow straps, the Snatch Strap stretches out up to 20% under load like a heavy-duty rubber band
- It builds up a ton of kinetic energy that helps catapult your downed rig back onto firm footing
- Rated for a full 17,000 lbs of line pull
- Measures 2-3/8" wide by 17.75' long normally, and 2-3/8" wide by 30' long fully stretched out
- Smittybilt covers your Snatch Strap with a 1-year warranty
You never know just how stuck your 4x4 truly is until you attempt to get back on the trail. Some recoveries take two minutes and a quick tug to get unstuck. Other times, you need an hour just to plan your escape route. When the situation is dire and you need all the help you can get, reach for the Smittybilt Snatch Strap.
More than just a passive lifeline, this Smittybilt Towing Snatch Strap is an active participant in your rig's recovery. Like a heavy-duty bungee cord for your mud-bogger, it stretches up to 20% under load and starts building up kinetic energy. The tighter it gets, the stronger it becomes until finally it catapults your rock crawler back onto firm ground.
Before you head out on your next backcountry trek, make sure to pack along the Smittybilt Snatch Strap. Rated for a full 17,000 lbs, it's safe for both small dune buggies and big SUVs. Measuring a mere 2-3/8" wide by 17.75' long, it's compact enough to stash under a seat, in the cargo area or your utility bag. Plus, your Smittybilt Recovery Strap is backed by a 1-year warranty.
Smittybilt Snatch Strap Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Fred S (Boulder City, NV) Reviewed for a 1987 Jeep CJ — Jan 17, 2014 2:57 PM
The strap is very well made. It is exactly as advertised. I used it one time and it yanked the stuck vehicle right out of the mud. That's all I can expect.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/11 - 2/15