- Reel your rig to safety even when there’s not a tree, boulder or other vehicle in sight with the Smittybilt WASP Winch Anchor Support Platform
- This self-burying dead man uses the ground as leverage to create a sturdy point for pulling yourself to safety
- Universally designed to work with all winch types, sizes and strengths
- Switch between three soil settings for maximum pulling power no matter where you’re trapped
- Works in dirt, mud, sand, snow, rocky soil and loose gravel
- Use it by yourself or get a buddy to lend a hand
- Measures 40” x 24” x 30” when fully opened
- Folds up and stores in a heavy-duty duffel
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Your Smittybilt Winch Anchor is covered by a 1-year warranty
Rolling out with a big jamboree is fun, but sometimes you just want to hit the trails on your own. Flying solo gives you the freedom to blaze your own trails, and forces you to be self-reliant. If you find yourself spinning your wheels five clicks away from civilization and two clicks from the nearest anchor point, reach for the Smittybilt WASP Winch Anchor Support Platform. This portable recovery tool is the ultimate Plan B when you're between a rock and a hard place.
Leave your shovel and jack on your 4x4—you won't be needing them in your rescue missions ever again. Just connect your winch wire to the Smittybilt WASP, adjust the angle to match the type of ground you're stuck on, and start pulling. Whether you're axle-deep in desert sand or socked in from a fresh snowfall, this self-burying dead man works in almost any condition, giving you the confidence to take on the toughest trails all by yourself.
The perfect addition to your off-roader's recovery kit, the Smittybilt Wasp Support Platform knocks down and fits inside it's own duffle for ease of transport. When you find yourself stuck, it folds open measuring 40" x 24" x 30" and gets right to work rescuing your rig. Better still, Smittybilt backs your WASP with a 1-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 3/19 - 3/21