- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Move your winch with ease on the Smittybilt Winch Cradle Mount
- Lets you remove your winch when not in use
- Slips into any standard 2" receiver hitch
- Fit most brands of winches on the market today
- Crafted from heavy-duty 3/16" & 1/4" cold-rolled steel
- Includes mounting plate for roller fairlead
- Finished with a two-stage satin black powder coat
- Rated for use with 8,000 to 12,000 lb winches
- Works great with the Smittybilt Winch Quick Disconnect Kit (sold separately)
- Your Smittybilt Winch Cradle Mount is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Your trusty winch is great to have on backcountry adventures—not great on the morning commute. Wouldn't it be nice to take it when you need it, and leave it when you don't? Now you can with the Smittybilt Winch Cradle Mount. Slipping into any 2" hitch receiver, the Smittybilt winch mount takes usability one further by allowing you to winch from the front or rear—anywhere you have a receiver.
Crafted from heavy-duty 3/16" & 1/4" cold-rolled steel, your Smittybilt cradle winch mount is built tough. And, it looks great thanks to the two-stage satin black powder coat finish. Plus, Smittybilt winch cradle mounts fit most brand winches on the market today, and include a mounting plate for your roller fairlead. Best yet, Smittybilt backs your Winch Cradle Mount with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Smittybilt 8' Winch Quick Disconnect Kit recommended when cradle is used with front receiver
- Smittybilt 24' Winch Quick Disconnect Kit recommended when cradle is used with rear receiver
Smittybilt Winch Cradle Mount Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Daniel M (Augusta,, GA) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota Tacoma — Jun 25, 2015 5:30 AM
I use this for a portable wench capability for boht the front and rear of my Pickuo truck. It can also be used in a portable mode for pulling up trees, bushes or asisting in cutting down trees. All it takes is an external battery supply and you are in business. It really is a handy way to use your wench in a multitude of methods.
Reviewed by Scott J (Parma, ID) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Jan 09, 2014 10:41 AM
I installed this on my truck for the versatility of being able to dismount or use on the back of the truck for self recovery. It's very well built, good heavy powder coat that's been so far very durable, and it's balanced so the winch is easy to grab and carry if you need to move it to the rear. Also after lots of research I went with the Curts front receiver because there's was the closest to the frame and I didn't lose the front approach height.Highly recommended.
Reviewed by William T (Portage, IN) Reviewed for a 2000 Jeep Wrangler — Dec 31, 2013 9:42 AM
Great product. Makes it so much easier to move from front to back receivers and gives great anchoring in the bed when not in use. A must have fir those that don't want a permanently mounted large winch.