- Quickly disconnect your winch with the Smittybilt Winch Quick Disconnect Kit
- Choose from various lengths to accommodate front or rear mounted winch
- Comes with 3' winch mount connectors & covers
- Includes oxygen-free copper wire with quick-disconnect ends
- Quick disconnects are made from high-impact PVC
- Works great with the Smittybilt Winch Cradle Mount (sold separately)
- Your Smittybilt Winch Quick Disconnect Kit is backed by a limited 1-year warranty
That winch cradle mount is great for loading and leaving your winch whenever you need to, but the electrical connections can get tricky. No problem! Wire your winch with the Smittybilt Winch Quick Disconnect Kit and make quick work of your disconnects. By simply plugging your winch right into the power supply, you can easily connect and disconnect the electrical wiring when you remove or install your winch.
The Smittybilt winch connector kit includes a 3' winch mount connector & cover that can remain wired to your winch at all times. And, since it's made by Smittybilt, your Winch Quick Disconnect Kit is perfectly paired with the Smittybilt Winch Cradle Mount (sold separately).
Your Smittybilt winch wiring quick disconnects are made from oxygen-free copper wire, and the quick-disconnect ends are crafted from high-impact PVC. With multiple lengths available, you're sure to find one to suit your front or rear mounted winch needs. What's more, Smittybilt backs your Winch Quick Disconnect Kit with a 1-year warranty.
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- 8' kit recommended with front mounted winch
- 24' kit recommended with rear mounted winch
Smittybilt Winch Quick Disconnect Kits Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Charles W (O Fallon, MO) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-350 — May 18, 2014 6:52 AM
I purchased 2 sets of these quick disconnect kits because I was putting my winch from my Jeep to my Ford F-350. This way I can use the winch on either vehicle. This disconnect is extremely well made and cost is not bad. It was easy to hook it up to each vehicle and to the winch. I would highly recommend this item to anyone that wants to save money on buying one winch for multiple vehicles. You only need a receiver hitch on the front of each vehicle.
Reviewed by Roland M (Kittery, ME) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford F-150 — May 16, 2014 5:34 AM
The kits come with plenty of wire to make the connections. So far the covers have been water and dust proof. The quick connects make the kit worth while. I installed kits to a front and rear receiver. I am very happy with the purchase!
Reviewed by John L J (Garland, TX) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Silverado — Feb 21, 2014 9:12 AM
Great way to get power to my X20-10 winch on trailer, using the truck battery. You do not have to worry about maintaining a battery mounted on the trailer. Cables are heavy enough to carry the amp draw of the winch, under a heavy pull. Like the on/off power switch, so when not in use. Can not see ever having a problem with quick disconnects. 24ft length was just right, for my extended cab Chevy. Thanks Smittybilt
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/07 - 10/09
There are no customer reviews for this product
- electric winch shop smittybilt
- ramsey wireless winch remote control
- d ring rattle isolators
- where to buy arb recovery straps
- hummer winch
- porsche car mats
- car cover for bmw
- 1999 dodge ram 2500 winch mount
- 1999 jeep grand cherokee winch mount
- toyota tundra floor mats 2008
- bra for cars
- car brakes
- chrome accessories for cars