- Superwinch LP-Series Winches offer big winch performance at a small winch price
- Perfect for off-road recovery and utility work
- Standard 12-volt DC operation
- Powerful sealed 4.5 hp series-wound motor
- 8,500 lbs rated line pull
- 3-stage planetary gearing
- Fully-enclosed housing keeps the elements out
- Weather-sealed solenoid/circuit breaker
- Rugged hand-held remote with 12' of rubber cord
- Lever-operated clutch and free-spooling drum allow fast and simple wire payout
- Mechanical, automated load holding
- Includes winch, Hawse fairlead, 7/32” x 100’ wire rope, latched clevis hook, hand-held remote and user’s guide
- Your Superwinch LP8500 Winch is backed by a 2-year warranty
World class recovery gear can get mighty expensive-unless you set your sights on the Superwinch LP8500 Winch. Perfect for off-road and utility use, the LP8500 winch is specifically designed to keep you, your rig and your wallet from getting stuck in the muck.
Spooling 100' of wire rope with its hefty 4.5 hp motor, the LP8500 boasts a whopping line-pull rating of 8,500 lbs! And, with powerful 3-stage planetary gearing doing the spooling, this Superwinch has no problem handling dead weight. Simply grab the 12' wired remote, hit the switch and hoist the heaviest loads with ease!
The rugged Superwinch LP8500 Winch features a fully-enclosed housing and weather-sealed solenoid/circuit breaker to keep the elements at bay. Superwinch includes the winch, a Hawse fairlead, 7/32" x 100' wire rope, latched clevis hook and a hand-held remote. Best yet, Superwinch backs your LP8500 Winch with a 2-year.
Superwinch LP8500 Winch Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 1/24 - 1/26