- The Superwinch S5000 Winch is ideal for off-road recoveries and utility work
- With a rated line pull of 5,000 lbs, this utility winch has impressive pulling power
- Choose 12-volt or 24-volt DC operation
- Powered by a 2.1 hp series wound motor
- Boasts strong steel differential planetary gearing
- Fully-enclosed to protect from abrasive weather
- 30’ hand-held remote
- The S5000 Winch spools 50’ of 1/4” wire rope on its free-spooling drum
- Features a lever operated clutch for fast rope payout
- Wire rope is protected with a guiding roller fairlead
- Its S3 solenoid is weather-sealed and submersible
- Mechanical and dynamic braking for increased safety
- Equipped with a power In and Out sockets for extra utility
- Includes, winch, roller fairlead, wire rope, a heavy-duty latched hook, hand-held remote and user’s guide
- The Superwinch S5000 Winch boasts a limited Lifetime Warranty and a 3-year solenoid warranty
Hoist like the pros with the powerful Superwinch S5000 Winch. Ideal for off-road recoveries and utility work, this impressive winch is rated to pull a hefty 5,000 lbs.
The Superwinch S5000 Winch gets its muscle from a 2.1 hp series wound motor and burly steel differential planetary gearing. Equipped with a lever operated clutch, spooling out 50' of 1/4" wire rope is quick and simple. Plus, the roller fairlead guides your rope to keep it protected from twisting.
Built within a fully-enclosed housing, your winch is safe from the elements. The S3 solenoid is even weather-sealed and fully submersible to ensure optimum pulling performance. And, the S5000 features mechanical and dynamic braking for increased safety during hoisting and hauling.
The Superwinch S5000 includes a roller fairlead, wire rope, heavy-duty latched hook and a hand-held remote. What's more, the Superwinch S5000 winch carries a limited Lifetime Warranty and a 3-year solenoid warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/12 - 10/14