- The Warn Heavy Duty Winch Bumper steel construction and 450+ inches of weld provide a robust platform for mounting your heavyweight WARN winch
- Your Warn Heavy Duty Winch Bumper is contoured to follow the shape of your vehicle's grille and body for a custom fit
- Tubular grille and brush guards give your rig a determined look
- Re-uses your factory-installed tow hooks in most applications, or replaces them with welded eyelets
- The Warn Heavy Duty Winch Bumper includes built in 5" 100-Watt spot lights and wiring kit
- Additional light mounts are found on the top of the bumper
- Powder coat finish with a special Zinc Phosphate undercoat gives your Warn Heavy Duty Winch Bumper serious corrosion resistance
- Comes with a filler plate to use your Warn Heavy Duty Winch Bumper for no-winch applications.
- Designed to accommodate diesel applications and vehicles with oversized tires
- The Warn Heavy Duty Winch Bumper is commercial-rated and fleet approved
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your new Warn Heavy Duty Winch Bumper includes a 1-Year Warranty
A powerful home for your powerful winch. The Warn Heavy Duty Winch Bumper was designed with one word in mind: solid.
The one-piece weld design of your all steel Warn Heavy Duty Winch Bumper has over 450 inches of weld. Its tubular grille and brush guards give it an aggressive look, and the winch mount conceals your WARN winch from would-be thieves.
To withstand punishing conditions, your WARN Heavy Duty Bumper Winch Mount is finished with a powder coating. Its special Zinc Phosphate undercoating stops rust if the paint is ever chipped.
The Warn Heavy Duty Winch Bumper comes with built in 5" 100-Watt spot lights for after-hours adventures. If you need more light, there are extra light mount holes on top of the bumper.
The Warn Heavy Duty Winch Bumper is perfect for the large capacity WARN winches, and it works great with diesel rigs and oversized tires. Commercial-duty rated and fleet approved. Includes 1-Year Warranty.
- WARN winch mounting systems are only intended to be used with WARN winches.
Warn Heavy Duty Winch Bumper Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jeff V (East Grand Forks, MN) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — May 17, 2012 3:54 AM
Wow! this thing is a beast! If you plan on getting a winch get it now. As it needs to go in the bumper before you mount it. The bumper is 350#s plus the winch 135#s = close to 500#s Plan on some help with this one. finished installing it last night with the warn 16.5ti winch and it looks amazing!!!
Reviewed by Preston P (Spokane, WA) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford F-250 — Jan 31, 2012 1:29 PM
I ordered the 16.5Ti winch with this bumper. Everything arrived within a couple of weeks, but during the install I realized that the bumper that was shipped was not correct. Everything else was right - winch mount, hardware etc. After calling Warn, they sent a return authorization and scheduled for the bumper to be picked up and at the same time shipped out the correct bumper. They went out of their way to correct the situation with no questions asked. Warn is an excellent company that recognizes the value of taking care of their customer!
Reviewed by Britt H (Raymondville, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Ram — Oct 24, 2007 12:12 PM
Excellent bumper except it is too diffacult to install. They could do a better job. The drill templates do not match exactly, this causes mounting problems. I have two such bumpers on my trucks and am very pleased overall. The fact that you have the best price on this bumper AND that you stock them ensures that I will buy this item from you in the future. Warn is a big enough company to make a supply of these bumpers so that you dont have to wait 4 weeks for you unit to be made, painted and shipped. Try to get Warn to cut down on the mounting pieces. At lease they could weld mount the mounting bracket onto the bumper. I have been doing these upgrades for years and find Warns mounting system to contain too many loose pieces. However, besides this, I really like the bumper.
- Ships Between 8/03 - 8/05
- What Do You Drive?