- Rebates: $119 Details
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Recover your stuck ATV or pull heavy worksite loads with a Warn ProVantage 2500 Winch
- Boasts a substantial 2,500-lb pulling capacity and equipped with 50 ft of either synthetic rope or wire
- Features an easy-to-use clutch dial, powerful permanent magnet motor and all-metal gear housing
- Three-stage planetary gear train delivers smooth, efficient operation
- Motor and drivetrain are fully-sealed to keep the elements out
- Corded remote corresponds to included mini rocker control switch with plug
- Hook, tie-rods and body are finished in a durable but stylish, corrosion-resistant black coat
- Your Warn ProVantage 2500 Winch is backed by a 3-year limited electrical and limited lifetime mechanical warranty
Whether you need a little help repositioning or transporting a heavy load on the job site, or the strength to get a fellow mudder out of a tight spot, the Warn ProVantage 2500 Winch is just the thing your smaller utility vehicle needs. With a pulling capacity of 2,500 lbs that’s nothing to sneeze at, this compact, hard-wearing winch setup has been sealed to keep harmful dust, moisture and other elements out – a handy trait, especially when submerged in mud or water.
It makes do with 50 ft of either synthetic rope or wire, and features a manageable clutch dial, permanent magnet motor and all-metal gear housing. It also comes with a highly efficient, three-stage planetary gear train and corded remote for control at a distance, corresponding to a mini rocker control switch with plug.
The hook, tie-rods and body of your new winch are all coated in an attractive, but wear-proof black finish. Your Warn ProVantage 2500 Winch is supported by a 3-year limited electrical and limited lifetime mechanical warranty.