- Rebates: $119 Details
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get yourself or a fellow off-roader unstuck with the Warn ProVantage 4500 Winch
- Powerful permanent magnet motor provides consistent power – line pull capacity of 4,500 lbs
- Features an easy-to-use clutch dial, all-metal gear housing, 50 ft of either synthetic rope or wire and remote for the dash-mounted lighted rocker switch
- Three-stage planetary gear train delivers smoother, more effective operation
- Sealed motor and drivetrain resist permeation by the elements
- Hook, tie-rods and body boast a tasteful, wear-resistant black finish
- Your Warn ProVantage 4500 Winch carries a 3-year limited electrical and limited lifetime mechanical warranty
Your side-by-side was designed for off-road utility and safety at all times, but should you find yourself or a fellow off-roader needing a hand out of a jam, there’s not much it can do about that – not until you equip it with a Warn ProVantage 4500 Winch. Fitted with a powerful permanent magnet motor and drivetrain that have been fully-sealed to prevent the internals from being flooded with water, mud or grit, these compact winch units boast a significant line pull capacity of 4,500 lbs.
A three-stage planetary gear train ensures smooth, consistent operation throughout the course of its lengthy service life. Other great features include a simple-to-use clutch dial, all-metal gear housing and a handy remote for the dash-mounted lighted rocker switch.
ProVantage 4500s come with 50 ft of either synthetic rope or wire, and their hooks, tie-rods and body are all finished in an attractive, corrosion-resistant black finish. Your Warn ProVantage 4500 Winch is covered by a 3-year limited electrical and limited lifetime mechanical warranty.
Warn ProVantage 4500 Winch Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by James G (Metaline, WA) — Aug 01, 2017 10:12 AM
Warn makes a great product. Only winch brand I will buy. Have a 16.5 TI and now this 4500 on my side by side. Can travel confidently anywhere knowing I have the means to get out.