- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Never get stuck again – equip your off-roader with a Warn Spydura Pro Synthetic Rope today
- Heat-treated to deliver enhanced tensile strength and load-bearing capacity
- Compacted diameter keeps sand and dirt from penetrating the fibers and extends its service life
- Coated with high-temperature urethane and equipped with a heat-resistant sleeve on the first layer
- Ballistic nylon sliding sleeve offers additional protection against wear and abrasion
- Your Warn Spydura Pro Rope is supported by a 7-year electrical and limited lifetime mechanical warranty
If you’ve ever been stuck between a rock and a hard place, you know there’s no putting a price on a good, strong winch rope. Warn Spydura Pro Synthetic Ropes are ideal for installation on any rough-rider fitted with a standard black or matte-aluminum hawse fairlead. They’ve been treated to ensure higher tensile strength and an extreme load-bearing capacity, so you can count on them in any situation.
A temperature-resistant sleeve on the first layer protects your new, urethane-coated rope from overwhelming drum heat, and a ballistic nylon sliding sleeve guarantees it won’t wear-out before its time. Compacted to prevent sand, dirt and grit from sneaking into the fibers, your Warn Spydura Pro Rope is backed by a 7-year electrical and limited lifetime mechanical warranty.
- Rope must be used with standard black or matte-aluminum hawse fairleads