- Quickly clear snow off your ride with the Covercraft Auto Snow Shield
- 2-piece design splits down the middle for fast & easy snow removal
- Clears snow off in 2 minutes or less
- Powerful magnets hold the halves securely together
- Each side features a pair of built-in handles for easy installation and removal
- Crafted from a durable silver urethane-coated polyester material
- 6 durable hold-down straps attach the cover to your vehicle
- Stores away neatly in the included storage bag
- Your Covercraft Auto Snow Shield is backed by a 1-year warranty
When Dean Martin crooned the old holiday standard, “Walking in a Winter Wonderland", he was obviously missing the point, being from California and all. For those of us “driving" in that winter wonderland day in and day out, snow and ice is a real nightmare—until now that is, thanks to the Covercraft Auto Snow Shield.
This car cover for snow is designed to protect the key areas of your vehicle. The windshield and windows, windshield washer spouts, the roof, the mirrors and the door handles are notoriously difficult to clear of snow and ice. But, your Covercraft winter car cover boasts a 2-piece design that splits apart in the middle, clearing each half of your vehicle with ease.
Crafted from a silver urethane-coated polyester material, your car snow cover is built to last. The 2 built-in handles per side are burly enough to drop the largest snow loads and the 6 attachment straps keep the cover secure no matter what the weather. Even better, Covercraft includes a handy storage bag with your Auto Snow Shield and they back it with a 1-year warranty.
Covercraft Auto Snow Shield Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Erik R (Jericho, NY) — Feb 19, 2014 7:25 AM
This is exactly what I was hoping it would be. Its gigantic, especially for a little car, but its easy to fold over to be out of the way. People have said its difficult to line to zipper, but I think its not; you just have to take an extra minute to do it right.
Reviewed by Jane Ellen B (ROCHESTER, NY) — Jan 14, 2014 6:18 AM
Given Prius antenna, it is more difficult to put on the shield. Also, I think the "strap-links" could be simplified. I don't know whether a type of magnet would work.
Reviewed by Marilynn Y (LEESBURG, VA) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford Mustang — Jan 13, 2014 6:32 PM
Easy to install and remove! Works as advertised. Material seems durable and straps will not scratch finish. I expect this product to last a long time.
Covercraft Auto Snow Shield
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 12/01 - 12/03
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- weathertech m284 techshade
- windshield snow cover reviews
- winter windshield accessories
- windshield sun shade jeep
- volkswagen windshield cover
- custon windshield shades
- ford f150 sunshade
- mini cooper sun shades
- mini cooper windshield cover
- truck wench
- luggage racks for trucks
- aftermarket seat covers