- Quickly clear snow off your ride with the Covercraft Auto Snow Shield
- 2-piece design splits down the middle for fast & easy snow removal
- Clears snow off in 2 minutes or less
- Powerful magnets hold the halves securely together
- Each side features a pair of built-in handles for easy installation and removal
- Crafted from a durable silver urethane-coated polyester material
- 6 durable hold-down straps attach the cover to your vehicle
- Your Covercraft Auto Snow Shield is backed by a 1-year warranty
When Dean Martin crooned the old holiday standard, “Walking in a Winter Wonderland", he was obviously missing the point, being from California and all. For those of us “driving" in that winter wonderland day in and day out, snow and ice is a real nightmare—until now that is, thanks to the Covercraft Auto Snow Shield.
This car cover for snow is designed to protect the key areas of your vehicle. The windshield and windows, windshield washer spouts, the roof, the mirrors and the door handles are notoriously difficult to clear of snow and ice. But, your Covercraft winter car cover boasts a 2-piece design that splits apart in the middle, clearing each half of your vehicle with ease.
Crafted from a silver urethane-coated polyester material, your car snow cover is built to last. The 2 built-in handles per side are burly enough to drop the largest snow loads and the 6 attachment straps keep the cover secure no matter what the weather. Even better, Covercraft backs your Auto Snow Shield with a 1-year warranty.
Covercraft Auto Snow Shield Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tom S (LEAVENWORTH, KS) Reviewed for a 2011 Honda CR-V — Feb 20, 2015 3:03 AM
Was happy with the ease of installation and removal of this cover but a little disappointed in the fact that it did not cover the windshield AND rear window of our Honda CR-V
Reviewed by Jan G (DELAFIELD, WI) Reviewed for a 1999 GMC Suburban — Dec 06, 2014 9:44 AM
I have a '99 GMC Suburban, and Covercraft advised me that the cover is definitely NOT for that vehicle because it isn't big enough. BUT, I didn't really need the full coverage the Auto Snow Shield provides when properly fitted. I needed to keep snow AND FREEZING RAIN(!) off the windshield and the four side windows/doors. And THAT it does very well. Sooo, if you have a vehicle that you think is too big for the Snow Shield, consider what you really need the cover to do.
Reviewed by Erik R (Jericho, NY) — Feb 19, 2014 7:25 AM
This is exactly what I was hoping it would be. Its gigantic, especially for a little car, but its easy to fold over to be out of the way. People have said its difficult to line to zipper, but I think its not; you just have to take an extra minute to do it right.
Reviewed by Jane Ellen B (ROCHESTER, NY) — Jan 14, 2014 6:18 AM
Given Prius antenna, it is more difficult to put on the shield. Also, I think the "strap-links" could be simplified. I don't know whether a type of magnet would work.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/23 - 2/27
There are no customer reviews for this product
- covercraft windshield shades & covers
- afe pro dry tacoma
- car battery charger lighter
- windshield snow shade
- mazda all weather floor mats
- shade windshield cover porsche
- subaru sunshade
- sun shade mini cooper
- nerf bars for 2011 dodge ram
- volkswagen gti floor mats
- truck box cover
- cargo boxes for suvs
- custom fit seat covers