- Reduce interior temperature and protect your seats and dash from UV damage with a Covercraft Flex Sunshade
- Your Covercraft Flex Car Sunshade utilizes an easy, roll-up design
- Custom-patterned to provide a perfect fit for your windshield
- Made with insulating foam and a protective, clear mylar film
- Metalized polyester laminate finish reflects up to 97% of damaging UV rays
- Your Covercraft Flex Sun Shade is backed by a 90-day warranty
Keep your cabin comfortable and your upholstery protected with a Covercraft Flex Roll up Sun Shade. Custom-patterned to provide a perfect fit, these premium sun shades feature insulating foam construction and a metalized polyester laminate finish to reflect up to 97% of UV rays. 90-day warranty.
Covercraft Flex Shade Windshield Sunscreen Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Allan C E (SEMMES, AL) — Oct 14, 2016 6:36 AM
it was ordered for a specific vehicle and it fits perfectly. Made of good material, should last me a long time. I plan on ordering another one for another vehicle.
Reviewed by David W (Montrose, CO) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Venza — Oct 13, 2016 8:18 PM
Took a while to get it. The shade is very stiff and a bit tough to roll up. The Velcro closure is a joke! It should have done kind of strap that wraps around to secure.
Reviewed by Pamela S (Dornsife, PA) — Oct 05, 2016 5:41 PM
I really like how the covercraft flex shade windshield sunscreen fits the window and it does an amazing job at keeping the car cooler. But the puny little piece of velcro that is supposed to keep it rolled up is too small to get the job done.
Reviewed by howard j (phila, PA) — Oct 01, 2016 6:34 AM
This fit perfectly and does a good job. The only problem I have with it is the velcro that holds it together when not in use is useless.The glue does not hold it to the sunshade at all. Other then that it is a good product.
Reviewed by Marco A (WICHITA, KS) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Sep 30, 2016 5:09 AM
Here are several areas for improvement: It doesn't roll up all that easy. I've had sunshades in the past that is super easy to roll up and when it's unrolled it still remains relatively flat, not the case here.There is no strap to keep it rolled up. It comes with a little 1"X1" piece of Velcro that is used to keep it rolled up, which is very difficult to roll it up to the same size every time to hit the little 1"X1" target. Lastly it doesn't cover up 100% windshield only about 85%
Ships Between 1/31 - 2/02
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- covercraft windshield shades & covers
- proz premium windshield sun shade
- remington bull bar
- amp research bedxtender hd sport
- shade windshield cover porsche
- sun shade for hummer
- mazda car accessories
- bmw 3 series sun shade
- camper shell for toyota tacoma
- lexus floor mats rx350
- seat covers
- carpeted custom fit car mats
- tonneau covers