- Never scrape your vehicle's windshield again thanks to a Coverking Frost Shield
- Custom-made car windshield covers are available for your specific year, make and model
- Innovative attachment system closes in your vehicle’s front doors to resist theft and high winds
- Adjustable nylon straps fit around your side mirrors to make installation quick and easy
- Features a weather-resistant ballistic nylon construction with a soft felt protective lining
- Non-absorbent exterior lets you easily shake off snow and roll it up for storage
- Your Coverking Windshield Frost Guard is backed by a 2-year warranty
Keep your windshield nice and clean of snow, ice or frost with a Coverking Windsheild Frost Guard. Custom-tailored to fit your year, make and model, this durable snow windshield cover boasts an ingenious attachment system that easily closes in your vehicle’s front doors to resist theft while the adjustable nylon straps fit around your side mirrors for easy on/off. Weather-resistant ballistic nylon with felt lining. Just shake off and store. 2-year warranty.
Coverking Windshield Frost Shield Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Justin C (EDMONDS, WA) Reviewed for a 1994 Porsche 968 — Jan 26, 2018 8:41 AM
Great quality cover that fits my car really well. Material is durable and is easy to install. Only thing missing is a bag for it when not in use.
Reviewed by Brent S (Titusville, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Frontier — Dec 21, 2017 6:19 AM
Got this for my truck that stays outside. Great for keeping the frost & ice off the windshield. Pretty easy to put on unless it is windy then it can take two people. I got the larger size and I am glad I did as it just barely covers the wipers so I don't have to chip them free of the ice.
Reviewed by JOHN C (Bethlehem, NH) Reviewed for a 2015 Subaru Forester — Dec 01, 2017 7:31 AM
Quickly discovered that this product is NOT good for mixed precipitation. When rain turns to freezing rain, this cover absorbs the rain, then when temperatures fall below freezing, the cover becomes a heavy mass of solid ice. Never had this problem with covers made of other non-absorbent material.
Reviewed by Paul L (Derby line, VT) Reviewed for a 2010 Cadillac CTS — Jan 16, 2017 6:14 AM
So far only used it once. Seems all the bad weather arrived before I got it. Quality is good and fit is OK. Would have liked it to cover the wipers better as they tend to get all iced up in sleet and freezing rain.
Ships Between 3/30 - 4/03
- What Do You Drive?