- Turn down the temperature in your daily driver with the Coverking Roll Up Sun Shield
- Custom made from precise 3D scans for a perfect fit on your vehicle
- Defends your dashboard, upholstery and trim from getting burned by the sun
- Harmful UV rays are reflected away by its aluminized Mylar outer layer
- A core of high-density foam insulates against heat, keeping your cockpit cooler when the mercury soars
- To retain its shape, your Coverking Sun Shield sports an extra inner layer of Mylar
- Edged with felt for a finish-safe fit
- Rolls up and stays closed with a Velcro strap for easy storage
- Built with pride in the USA
- Your Coverking Roll Up Sun Shield is backed by a 1-Year Limited Warranty
As dreary winter months give way to the dog days of summer, it's hard not to celebrate the change in seasons. But while you're working on your tan at the beach, your dash, upholstery and trim are cooking under the onslaught of scorching UV rays in the parking lot. Turn down the heat inside your ride and crank up the protection with the Coverking Roll Up Sun Shield.
Say goodbye to cracked dashboards, discolored upholstery and sizzling steering wheels. With the Coverking Sun Shade riding front and center, it shades your trim from harsh sunshine and keeps your cockpit from turning into an Easy-Bake Oven. The first line of defense is the reflective metallic Mylar outer layer that sends ultraviolet rays bouncing back into the atmosphere. Then, a center core of high-density foam insulates against overheating. Lastly, an inner Mylar lining adds rigidity to your Coverking SunShade, so it holds its shape over the long run.
Unlike those one-size-fits-all sun blockers printed with goofy sunglasses, your Coverking Sun Shield is completely custom tailored to your year, make and model. Working from advanced 3D scans, Coverking carefully builds and test fits your Sun Shield right here in the USA. When you're ready to roll, the Coverking SunShield rolls up and stores out of the way. And, Coverking covers your Roll Up Sun Shield with a 1-Year Limited Warranty.
Coverking Roll Up Sun Shield Customer Reviews
75 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mike M (Indian Rocks Beach, FL) — Jul 20, 2017 6:18 AM
Fits the Jeep Renegade perfectly and is a good quality sun shade. Would recommend as an alternative to the Jeep brand.
Reviewed by Megan S (Mount Vernon, WA) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Corvette — Jul 18, 2017 6:06 AM
When the sun shield I initially inquired about was not available for my 2017 Corvette, I was pleased that the sales representative suggested the Coverking Roll Up Sun Shield in the same price range. I have been pleased with it in every way.
Reviewed by Martha D (House Springs, MO) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Grand Caravan — Jul 15, 2017 7:39 AM
The shade does keep the van cooler. Even on hot days, I can have lunch in my van with the windows down, seat reclined, and the radio on low. I haven't tried to roll up back up, it's too big for me, so I half it and throw it in the back. Works for me.
Reviewed by Mark R (Phoenix, AZ) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford Ranger — Jul 14, 2017 8:47 AM
This is the second CoverKing sun shield I've purchased (two different vehicles) and I will never look for another brand. These shields are durable enough to stand up to the Phoenix sun, fit perfectly and look great. Thank you for the wonderful product!
Ships Between 8/03 - 8/07
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- coverking windshield shades & covers
- front seat office organizer
- jet pcm reviews
- the original shade by dash designs
- toyota sunshade
- hyundai bra
- shade windshield cover porsche
- 2011 dodge ram 1500 bull bar
- 2014 mazda cx-5 sun shade
- nerf bars dodge trucks
- roof rack suv
- truck step bar
- car license plate frame