- Turn down the temperature in your daily driver with the Coverking Roll Up Sun Shield
- Custom made from precise 3D scans for a perfect fit on your vehicle
- Defends your dashboard, upholstery and trim from getting burned by the sun
- Harmful UV rays are reflected away by its aluminized Mylar outer layer
- A core of high-density foam insulates against heat, keeping your cockpit cooler when the mercury soars
- To retain its shape, your Coverking Sun Shield sports an extra inner layer of Mylar
- Edged with felt for a finish-safe fit
- Rolls up and stays closed with a Velcro strap for easy storage
- Built with pride in the USA
- Your Coverking Roll Up Sun Shield is backed by a 3-Year Limited Warranty
As dreary winter months give way to the dog days of summer, it's hard not to celebrate the change in seasons. But while you're working on your tan at the beach, your dash, upholstery and trim are cooking under the onslaught of scorching UV rays in the parking lot. Turn down the heat inside your ride and crank up the protection with the Coverking Roll Up Sun Shield.
Say goodbye to cracked dashboards, discolored upholstery and sizzling steering wheels. With the Coverking Sun Shade riding front and center, it shades your trim from harsh sunshine and keeps your cockpit from turning into an Easy-Bake Oven. The first line of defense is the reflective metallic Mylar outer layer that sends ultraviolet rays bouncing back into the atmosphere. Then, a center core of high-density foam insulates against overheating. Lastly, an inner Mylar lining adds rigidity to your Coverking SunShade, so it holds its shape over the long run.
Unlike those one-size-fits-all sun blockers printed with goofy sunglasses, your Coverking Sun Shield is completely custom tailored to your year, make and model. Working from advanced 3D scans, Coverking carefully builds and test fits your Sun Shield right here in the USA. When you're ready to roll, the Coverking SunShield rolls up and stores out of the way. And, Coverking covers your Roll Up Sun Shield with a 3-Year Limited Warranty.
Coverking Roll Up Sun Shield Customer Reviews
27 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Debbie B (Springfield, OH) — May 13, 2015 6:13 AM
I am pleased with the Sun Shield. It fits like a glove in the windshield of my car. It is a little difficult to roll up due to the bulky size as a result of the large size of my SUV windshield. It works well, keeps my car cool and protects the leather!
Reviewed by Michael W (Pompano Beach, FL) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota 4Runner — May 02, 2015 9:20 PM
This shade is custom made to fit your car and won't curl up or fall down like those cheap Walmart shades. I live in South Florida and the sun here is brutal between May and September. This is a high quality product which will last a long time.
Coverking Roll Up Sun Shield
- Ships Between 6/11 - 6/15
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- coverking windshield shades & covers
- heatshield sunshade review
- sunglide sliding sunvisor
- ultimate reflector car sun shade
- infiniti sunshade
- shade windshield cover porsche
- bmw sun shade
- ford f250 bedliner
- sprinter van sun shades
- seat covers for 2011 honda pilot
- car window rain guards
- best truck tool box
- tonneau truck covers