- Turn down the temperature in your daily driver with the Coverking Roll Up Sun Shield
- Custom made from precise 3D scans for a perfect fit on your vehicle
- Defends your dashboard, upholstery and trim from getting burned by the sun
- Harmful UV rays are reflected away by its aluminized Mylar outer layer
- A core of high-density foam insulates against heat, keeping your cockpit cooler when the mercury soars
- To retain its shape, your Coverking Sun Shield sports an extra inner layer of Mylar
- Edged with felt for a finish-safe fit
- Rolls up and stays closed with a Velcro strap for easy storage
- Built with pride in the USA
- Your Coverking Roll Up Sun Shield is backed by a 3-Year Limited Warranty
As dreary winter months give way to the dog days of summer, it's hard not to celebrate the change in seasons. But while you're working on your tan at the beach, your dash, upholstery and trim are cooking under the onslaught of scorching UV rays in the parking lot. Turn down the heat inside your ride and crank up the protection with the Coverking Roll Up Sun Shield.
Say goodbye to cracked dashboards, discolored upholstery and sizzling steering wheels. With the Coverking Sun Shade riding front and center, it shades your trim from harsh sunshine and keeps your cockpit from turning into an Easy-Bake Oven. The first line of defense is the reflective metallic Mylar outer layer that sends ultraviolet rays bouncing back into the atmosphere. Then, a center core of high-density foam insulates against overheating. Lastly, an inner Mylar lining adds rigidity to your Coverking SunShade, so it holds its shape over the long run.
Unlike those one-size-fits-all sun blockers printed with goofy sunglasses, your Coverking Sun Shield is completely custom tailored to your year, make and model. Working from advanced 3D scans, Coverking carefully builds and test fits your Sun Shield right here in the USA. When you're ready to roll, the Coverking SunShield rolls up and stores out of the way. And, Coverking covers your Roll Up Sun Shield with a 3-Year Limited Warranty.
Coverking Roll Up Sun Shield Customer Reviews
51 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Charles G (Randallstown, MD) Reviewed for a 2005 Honda Accord — Aug 14, 2016 7:57 PM
The shield fits grteat. Blocks the sun fine as expected. Will see in the coming months how the material holds up. I would recommend , a little pricey. If I get good service from it, it will be worth the investment.
Reviewed by Juliann W (New Port Richey, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Honda Odyssey — Jul 23, 2016 8:29 AM
Easy to put up really makes the car a lot cooler fits good only thing is be careful taking it off because shield does get hot especially in Fl
Reviewed by Cheryl A (RAYMORE, MO) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tundra — Jul 11, 2016 8:34 AM
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this item! We recently purchased a "new to us" 2012 Toyota Tundra and of the many reflective sun shades we had from previous vehicles, none were large enough to fit the windshield of our new Tundra. I found this item on Auto Anything, and it fits like a glove!!!!! It is amazing how much heat this product reduces in the cab of the truck during the hot sunny KC days! I would highly recommend it to anyone!
Reviewed by Rex F (NEOSHO, MO) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Escape — Jul 11, 2016 7:08 AM
The Coverking Sun Shield works excellently. Fits good. Insulation helps keep the car quite cool. Easy to use and store. I recommend it all the time.
Ships Between 9/07 - 9/09
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- coverking windshield shades & covers
- custom fit sunshades for cars
- intro-tech ultimate reflector car sun shade
- winshield shade
- shade windshield cover porsche
- subaru sunshade
- jeep sunshade
- nissan juke sun shade
- jeep grand cherokee sun shade
- honda crv sunshade
- discount rain guards
- auto tonneau covers
- chrome car parts sale