- Turn down the temperature in your daily driver with the Coverking Roll Up Sun Shield
- Custom made from precise 3D scans for a perfect fit on your vehicle
- Defends your dashboard, upholstery and trim from getting burned by the sun
- Harmful UV rays are reflected away by its aluminized Mylar outer layer
- A core of high-density foam insulates against heat, keeping your cockpit cooler when the mercury soars
- To retain its shape, your Coverking Sun Shield sports an extra inner layer of Mylar
- Edged with felt for a finish-safe fit
- Rolls up and stays closed with a Velcro strap for easy storage
- Built with pride in the USA
- Your Coverking Roll Up Sun Shield is backed by a 3-Year Limited Warranty
As dreary winter months give way to the dog days of summer, it's hard not to celebrate the change in seasons. But while you're working on your tan at the beach, your dash, upholstery and trim are cooking under the onslaught of scorching UV rays in the parking lot. Turn down the heat inside your ride and crank up the protection with the Coverking Roll Up Sun Shield.
Say goodbye to cracked dashboards, discolored upholstery and sizzling steering wheels. With the Coverking Sun Shade riding front and center, it shades your trim from harsh sunshine and keeps your cockpit from turning into an Easy-Bake Oven. The first line of defense is the reflective metallic Mylar outer layer that sends ultraviolet rays bouncing back into the atmosphere. Then, a center core of high-density foam insulates against overheating. Lastly, an inner Mylar lining adds rigidity to your Coverking SunShade, so it holds its shape over the long run.
Unlike those one-size-fits-all sun blockers printed with goofy sunglasses, your Coverking Sun Shield is completely custom tailored to your year, make and model. Working from advanced 3D scans, Coverking carefully builds and test fits your Sun Shield right here in the USA. When you're ready to roll, the Coverking SunShield rolls up and stores out of the way. And, Coverking covers your Roll Up Sun Shield with a 3-Year Limited Warranty.
Coverking Roll Up Sun Shield Customer Reviews
42 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Beverly J (Palm Springs, CA) — Apr 27, 2016 1:52 AM
I love the fit of this shade and at a great price. I returned the other shade that folded up and prefer this hands down. Because I have an SUV it's still big when I roll it up but fits behind the seat just fine.
Reviewed by Matthew L (LONE TREE, CO) — Apr 19, 2016 7:10 AM
I had been using a cheapie sunscreen in my dark blue car for some time and found it to be OK at best. After the car getting to be uncomfortably warm even on 70 degree days, I decided to upgrade to the Coverking shield. This shield is much more reflective than my previous cover and seems to be insulative. After leaving the car out on some warm cloudless days, I came back to a relatively cool car. The custom fit on this is incredible too and saves a lot of hassle.
Reviewed by Geoffrey W (San Diego, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Fusion — Feb 23, 2016 11:31 AM
As a sun shade this product works great. Covers the entire surface my Ford Fusion windshield perfectly. The one big problem with it is how it rolls. As the driver putting up the sun shade, you would think it should roll up logically. You have to roll it upside down, which can is much more time consuming than it should. And because it's so rigid you have to roll it so tight in order for it to be small enough to fasten with the velcro (a rubber band works better).
Ships Between 5/11 - 5/13
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- coverking windshield shades & covers
- custom fit sunshades for cars
- intro-tech ultimate reflector car sun shade
- winshield shade
- shade windshield cover porsche
- subaru sunshade
- jeep sunshade
- nissan juke sun shade
- jeep grand cherokee sun shade
- honda crv sunshade
- discount rain guards
- auto tonneau covers
- chrome car parts sale