- Turn down the temperature in your daily driver with the Coverking Roll Up Sun Shield
- Custom made from precise 3D scans for a perfect fit on your vehicle
- Defends your dashboard, upholstery and trim from getting burned by the sun
- Harmful UV rays are reflected away by its aluminized Mylar outer layer
- A core of high-density foam insulates against heat, keeping your cockpit cooler when the mercury soars
- To retain its shape, your Coverking Sun Shield sports an extra inner layer of Mylar
- Edged with felt for a finish-safe fit
- Rolls up and stays closed with a Velcro strap for easy storage
- Built with pride in the USA
- Your Coverking Roll Up Sun Shield is backed by a 3-Year Limited Warranty
As dreary winter months give way to the dog days of summer, it's hard not to celebrate the change in seasons. But while you're working on your tan at the beach, your dash, upholstery and trim are cooking under the onslaught of scorching UV rays in the parking lot. Turn down the heat inside your ride and crank up the protection with the Coverking Roll Up Sun Shield.
Say goodbye to cracked dashboards, discolored upholstery and sizzling steering wheels. With the Coverking Sun Shade riding front and center, it shades your trim from harsh sunshine and keeps your cockpit from turning into an Easy-Bake Oven. The first line of defense is the reflective metallic Mylar outer layer that sends ultraviolet rays bouncing back into the atmosphere. Then, a center core of high-density foam insulates against overheating. Lastly, an inner Mylar lining adds rigidity to your Coverking SunShade, so it holds its shape over the long run.
Unlike those one-size-fits-all sun blockers printed with goofy sunglasses, your Coverking Sun Shield is completely custom tailored to your year, make and model. Working from advanced 3D scans, Coverking carefully builds and test fits your Sun Shield right here in the USA. When you're ready to roll, the Coverking SunShield rolls up and stores out of the way. And, Coverking covers your Roll Up Sun Shield with a 3-Year Limited Warranty.
Coverking Roll Up Sun Shield Customer Reviews
21 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by justin f (Henderson, NV) Reviewed for a 2013 Jeep Wrangler — Tuesday at 11:59 AM
This rolls up nice with attached velcro. The fit is perfect. I dont even use the visors to hold this thing in place on my wrangler. After sliding it up the windshield, I slip it behind the tombstone speakers and thats it. Def keeps out a lot of heat here in southern Nevada. Would highly recommend this for any wrangler owner.
Reviewed by Felicia B (MANHATTAN, KS) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Malibu — Apr 10, 2015 7:57 AM
This is my 2nd CoverKing Sun Shield and it's great! I sold my old car and gave the old one to the buyer since it's custom cut. I knew I needed one for the new car and got it just before the weather started to warm up. My car is almost all black on the interior and I was concerned about how hot it would get in the sun. With this shield up, it drastically reduced the temperature inside, without leaving the windows cracked. Great buy!!
Reviewed by wilson m (Orlando, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Corvette — Feb 10, 2015 5:15 PM
I am not happy with this sunshield for it is just a little small it does not cover windshield completely and also It cannot be held up by the visors of the car because divisors too far away to touch the sunshield The sunshield falls off windshield
Coverking Roll Up Sun Shield
- Ships Between 4/30 - 5/04
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- coverking windshield shades & covers
- heatshield sunshade review
- sunglide sliding sunvisor
- ultimate reflector car sun shade
- infiniti sunshade
- shade windshield cover porsche
- bmw sun shade
- ford f250 bedliner
- sprinter van sun shades
- seat covers for 2011 honda pilot
- car window rain guards
- best truck tool box
- tonneau truck covers