One of the best ways to beat the heat in your car is with a sunshade. There are two sunshade fitment types to choose from – universal or custom-fit. Both serve the same ultimate function – keeping your interior cool and comfortable – but each comes with its own benefits.
So, why should you choose one type over the other? What are the benefits of each fitment type? Read on to find out.
Benefits of Custom-Fit Sun Shades
Specially designed for your make and model, custom-fit shades fit flush against your windshield and cover every inch of space.
- Sports a precise design
- Provides maximum protection from harmful UV rays
- Extremely easy to install
- May take up more storage space, depending on the size of your windshield
Higher-end than their universal-fit counterparts, our selection of custom-fit shades includes the ProZ Premium Windshield Shade, Covercraft Car Sun Shade and more!
Benefits of Universal Sun Shades
Designed to work with a broad range of vehicles, from cars and trucks to vans and SUVs, universal-fit shades are a quick and easy option.
- Comes in a variety of designs including colorful prints and patterns
- Shades collapse compactly and often come with a storage bag
- One-size-fits-all protection you can afford
Enjoy practical protection with our wide range of universal-fit shades from Dash Designs, ProZ, Motor Trend and more!
We make it easy for you to find the perfect universal or custom-fit shade for your ride, but if you want to know more, check out our reviews from customers like you. Need help deciding? Let us know and we’ll point you in the right direction.