- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The SnowEx Tailgate Salt Spreader makes maintaining roads and driveways a breeze
- Available in a variety of sizes and carrying capacities to suit any job
- Simply mounts on most pickups, SUVs and utility vehicles
- Spreads bagged rock salt for efficient de-icing
- One-person installation in just 3 easy steps
- Patented 12-volt electric drive motor is mounted in weather-resistant enclosure
- Heavy-duty modular steel frame ensures durability
- Polyethylene hopper eliminates corrosion
- No pulleys, sprockets, chains or belts to deal with
- Cab-mounted controller makes turning On and Off a breeze
- Your SnowEx Salt Spreader is backed by a 2-year warranty
De-icing roads, parking lots and your driveway is as easy as 1, 2, 3 with the SnowEx Tailgate Salt Spreader. In three simple steps, you can be spreading rock salt on icy surfaces, making driving conditions safer. Simply remove the SnowEx salt spreader from its box, insert it into your 2" receiver mount, plug it into your 7-way trailer plug, and turn it on-it's that easy!
Available in multiple sizes and carrying capacities, the SnowEx Tailgate Salt Spreader is perfect for the private operator or the commercial contractor. It's made of powder-coated steel and equipped with a 12-volt electric drive motor, preparing it for any job, big or small. The SnowEx salt spreader easily mounts onto most pickups, SUVs and utility vehicles. And, it's backed by a 2-year warranty.
SnowEx Tailgate Salt Spreaders Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Brian L (HIGH RIDGE, MO) — Feb 23, 2015 8:59 AM
Important note: The pivot arm accessory that I purchased did NOT fit. That was my sole reason for buying this spreader. The arm was to allow me to swing the spreader out so that I could lower my tailgate. I went ahead and kept the spreader and had to return the pivot arm. I do not recommend buy this spreader if you need to lower your tailgate. The SnowEx pivot accessory does not fit properly and cannot be used. That aside, the spreader throws salt well.
Reviewed by John L (Titusville, NJ) — Dec 10, 2013 2:30 PM
Great experience on the purchase of my Snow ex spreader.Hook up was a easy 1 hour and got to use it today. Works wonderful. Thanks JOHN
Reviewed by Kenneth D (Quincy, IL) — Mar 11, 2010 8:35 PM
I have been in the snowplow business for over 40 years and have had a number of chemical spreaders. This spreader is by far the best one that I have used. As atailgate spreader it is very easy to attach to your vehicle and it is very easy to control the spread of your chemical. I would recomend this spreader to any one.
- trynex snowex
- windshield washer fluid heater
- cold weather grill cover
- jeep wrangler grill cover
- bmw tire chains
- toyota dog seat covers
- winter fronts gmc trucks
- boss salt spreader on jeep wrangler
- snow plow for nissan titan
- performance brakes for trucks
- rubber mat for pickup truck bed
- floor liners for suvs