SnowEx Wireless Salt Spreaders
The current product is out of stock.
Click Tailgate Salt Spreaders to view related products
- Ships Between 12/23 - 12/29
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Maintain icy driveways or roads with the SnowEx Wireless Salt Spreader
- Simply insert the tailgate salt spreader into any 2” receiver mount and connect it to a standard 7-pin trailer plug
- The long-lasting polyethylene hopper eliminates corrosion
- Features smooth operation with no pulleys, sprockets, chains or belts to break or maintain
- Boasts a patented 12-volt electric drive motor that is sealed in a weather-resistant unit
- Choose between the SR-110 which uses small, pelletized salt or bagged ice melters or the SR-210 that uses bagged rock salt
- Both models include wireless RF-remote control to adjust speed with the touch of a button
- Your SnowEx Wireless Salt Spreader carries a 2-year warranty
Don't let icy driveways and streets keep you inside. With the SnowEx Wireless Salt Spreader, anyone can make driving conditions safer in as little as three steps. Simply remove your tailgate salt spreader from its box, insert into your 2" receiver mount and 7-way trailer plug, and push the button on your wireless control. It's that easy. It works like the pros, but is more convenient for local and confined de-icing jobs such as driveways and side streets.
The SnowEx Wireless Salt Spreader is available in two models: the SR-110 and the SR-210. The SR-110 uses small, pelletized salt while the SR-210 requires bagged rock salt. The SR-110 also includes a gate shutoff with 10-foot cable, while the SR-210 relies on a vertical high-flow auger. Both wireless spreaders can spread up to 25' of salt, ensuring a wide, safe pathway. And, both are covered by a 2-year warranty.
SnowEx Wireless Salt Spreaders Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by charles c (Saint Albans, WV) — Jan 11, 2011 5:02 AM
I have used alot of spreaders,but this one is the exception to all rules. The first snow season it paid for its self,The only problem i see with the product for the money it should have came with the cover,Outside of that, nothing a bungee strap and a peice of tarp cant fix.excellent product SO FAR!