- Drive safely across slick streets with the ShurTrax Auto Traction Grabber
- Specially sized to fit in the cargo area of your SUV, crossover or RWD car
- Measures 36" x 24" x 3"
- Holds 12 gallons of water for 100 lbs of weight over your rear axle
- Constructed from heavy-duty 62mm vinyl and reinforced with nylon mesh
- Fills easily with any standard garden hose
- Comes with a siphon pump for fast draining
- Advanced baffling with integrated slow-flow holes inside the bladder safely prevents sloshing and shift
- Mounts securely with optional rubber tarp straps
- Pick up the optional field repair kit to fix accidental leaks
- Repair kit also includes 6 heavy-duty rubber tarp straps (two-15” straps, two-21” straps & two-31” straps)
- Your ShurTrax Auto Traction Grabber is backed by a 3-year warranty
Kids love snow days because they can ditch school and slide down hills on trash can lids. Drivers, though, break out in cold sweats thinking about commuting across black ice to their office. For summertime handling even in the slickest wintery conditions, deck out your ride with the ShurTrax Auto Traction Grabber.
Perfectly sized to fit in the trunk of your SUV, crossover or RWD car, the ShurTrax Auto Traction Grabber adds up to 100 lbs of weight over your rear axle for a serious bump in traction. Just connect your garden hose to its fitted nozzle, fill it with 12 gallons of water and you're set. When the weather settles down, it drains easily and rolls up for easy storage.
Unlike loose sand bags or bricks, the ShurTrax Traction Grabber mounts securely with optional rubber tarp straps and won't shift around while you drive. It's constructed from heavy-duty vinyl with a reinforced nylon mesh for maximum durability. What's more, the optional Field Repair Kit makes it easy to quickly fix leaks and includes 6 rubber tarp straps. Plus, it's backed by a 3-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 1/23