We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Fia Grille Covers Part #WF929-20 Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by chandler s (KALISPELL, MT) Reviewed for a 2002 Dodge Durango — Mar 23, 2015 3:08 PM
i removed this three months after installing it... i live in a very cold climate where it was getting to -20 at night and even tho i installed it while the vehicle was in the garage at 60 degrees the 3m self adhesion nipples started falling off one month later, if i where to do it again i would get a rubber semi truck mud flap and cut it to fit my grill and zip tie it for the winter.
Reviewed by Timothy G (Reno, NV) Reviewed for a 1998 Dodge Dakota — Dec 16, 2010 11:42 AM
Very impressed with how good it looks when on vehicle. Wasn't too sure about the adhesive but seems to be working well in adverse weather so far(snow & rain). I will probably drill and screw the snaps on once it warms up as I use my rig for serious hunting and four wheeling.
Ships Between 8/25 - 8/29
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:WF929-20
- fia bug screens
- fia wf922-18
- snow ex 575 spreader replacement parts
- cold weather grill protector for your truck
- winter cover for radiatior jeep
- sun shade caddilac escalade
- lincoln towncar assesories
- 1994 ford f250 winter grill cover
- can you put tire chains on a 1998 toyota camry
- titan plowing
- car horns
- brush bar
- suv rooftop cargo carrier