- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Fia Grille Covers are 4-season ready with cold weather temp regulating panel and warm weather bug screen
- Available as a winter cover and bug screen combo or as a bug screen only
- Heavy-duty vinyl exterior and quilted underside keeps engine operating at precise temperatures during cold weather
- Air flow doors cool engine and enhance fuel economy
- Bug screen is crafted from tear resistant mesh screening
- Easy to install with no drill “Stick A Stud” fasteners and snap on domes
- Fia backs your grille cover with 1-year warranty
Winter, spring, summer, or fall-all you have to do is call on your Fia Front Grille Cover for full year protection.
Cold bursts of winter air suck the life out of your engine. But, they're no match for the Fia Front Grille's winter panel. The secret is its heavy-duty, quilted screen which regulates your engine's temperature allowing it to perform even in the most frigid of climates.
Once the snowmen have melted, swap out the winter panel for the summer bug screen. The interchangeable mesh Fia bug screen keeps the onslaught of bugs out of your radiator and off of your grille. And, it's not only made to last with tear resistant material, but also looks great and cleans easily.
What's more, installation is a snap, literally! Using a simple peel and stick fastening method, “Stick a Stud", you can easily interchange the Fia front grille covers with no drill technology. Simply unsnap the winter panel and snap on the bug screen. And, your Fia grille cover is covered by a 1-year warranty.
Fia Grille Covers Customer Reviews
216 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by chris m (albert lea, MN) — Feb 07, 2017 4:12 PM
good experience overall. seems to be good product (except in car wash where it gets ripped right off). also being in MN. in winter, had to use drill & screw but gotta expect that.otherwise wont know about quality till I see how long it lasts.
Reviewed by Justin E (BLUE EARTH, MN) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford Expedition — Jan 26, 2017 6:08 AM
it does what it suppose to do my truck and cab get warm quickly and it helps with mpg