- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Fia Grille Covers are 4-season ready with cold weather temp regulating panel and warm weather bug screen
- Available as a winter cover and bug screen combo or as a bug screen only
- Heavy-duty vinyl exterior and quilted underside keeps engine operating at precise temperatures during cold weather
- Air flow doors cool engine and enhance fuel economy
- Bug screen is crafted from tear resistant mesh screening
- Easy to install with no drill “Stick A Stud” fasteners and snap on domes
- Fia backs your grille cover with 1-year warranty
Winter, spring, summer, or fall-all you have to do is call on your Fia Front Grille Cover for full year protection.
Cold bursts of winter air suck the life out of your engine. But, they're no match for the Fia Front Grille's winter panel. The secret is its heavy-duty, quilted screen which regulates your engine's temperature allowing it to perform even in the most frigid of climates.
Once the snowmen have melted, swap out the winter panel for the summer bug screen. The interchangeable mesh Fia bug screen keeps the onslaught of bugs out of your radiator and off of your grille. And, it's not only made to last with tear resistant material, but also looks great and cleans easily.
What's more, installation is a snap, literally! Using a simple peel and stick fastening method, “Stick a Stud", you can easily interchange the Fia front grille covers with no drill technology. Simply unsnap the winter panel and snap on the bug screen. And, your Fia grille cover is covered by a 1-year warranty.
Fia Grille Covers Customer Reviews
196 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kevin H (CASPER, WY) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Oct 10, 2016 8:38 AM
Got the package and everything was there. Fits right on the truck, and looks great. The summer screen is great for stopping the bugs.
Reviewed by christopher b (Ossining, NY) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Ram — Mar 23, 2016 7:31 AM
Like others have said here, plastic faster are OK, but you'll soon replace them with the metal screw type fasteners. Otherwise i'm happy with the product.