- Pewag Glacier Cable Tire Chains give you sure footing without gouging your wallet
- The ideal snow chains for occasional use and mild snowstorms
- Constructed from hardened steel rollers in a traditional ladder design
- Pewag Glacier Cable Tire Chains work on front- and rear-wheel drive autos
- Available in a wide range of sizes to fit cars, trucks, SUVs and vans
- Low-profile to fit Type S (limited clearance) vehicles
- Your Pewag Glacier Cable Tire Chains meet all snow chain regulations
- Handy storage bag included
- 90-day warranty
When snow season rolls around, make sure you're ready to roll on the roads with a set of Pewag Glacier Cable Tire Chains. The ideal choice if you only use snow chains occasionally or in mild conditions, Glacier Cable Tire Chains boast a lightweight design and are a cinch to install on front or rear wheels.
Unlike those massive, lumbering square link snow chains made for Alpine roads, your Pewag Glacier Cable Tire Chains are sleeker, lighter and easier to work with. Designed with a ladder-style pattern, each rung is constructed from hardened steel rollers, giving you a sure grip without the harsh bumps and clattering.
Whether you drive a big 4x4 or a subcompact, Pewag makes a set of Glacier Cable Tire Chains for your wheels and tires. Plus, they work on Type S (limited clearance) autos, and they meet all state snow chain requirements. 90-day warranty.
Pewag Glacier Cable Tire Chains Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Mark R (CASTAIC, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Mini Cooper — Jan 10, 2015 7:57 PM
These chains were fast and easy to put on and remove. The only thing was that the extra 'tail' left over once you had secured them would sometimes come loose and tap against the inner wheel well with each rotation. It doesn't do any damage but was just annoying. The car drove smoothly with these chains compared to the large bulky ones. Recommended.
Reviewed by Kathleen M (San Francisco, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Honda Accord — Nov 20, 2014 12:07 PM
Although we haven't had occasion to use these yet, they are compact and come with helpful tools and easy-to-follow directions. They are packed in nifty easy-to-store bags, and we feel fully prepared for the snow now. Thanks to AutoAnything, we got our order very quickly and in time for a trip through the Sierras where we would have needed the chains if there had been a storm. So we will definitely order from AutoAnything again. Their service was terrific.
Pewag Glacier Cable Tire Chains
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 3/30 - 4/01
There are no customer reviews for this product
- pewag tire chains
- thule xb-16
- glacier twist-link snow tire chains
- hitchmate snow donut ultra tire traction aids reviews
- jeep wrangler grill cover
- bmw tire chains
- volkswagen tire chains
- tire chains for prius
- 2001 jeep wrangler seat covers
- ford f250 winter grill cover
- custom grills for trucks
- performance brake rotors
- truck tailgates