- Nothing beats the tight-gripping traction of Pewag Glacier Square Link Tire Chains
- Ideal for any conditions, from driving through blizzards to long-haul runs over icy tundra
- Built from alloy steel in a distinct square link pattern
- Thanks to their reversible mounting, you can use both sides of these Pewag tire chains
- Pewag Square Link Tire Chains work on front- and rear-wheel drive autos
- Available in a wide range of sizes to fit cars, trucks, SUVs and vans
- Low-profile to fit Type S (limited clearance) vehicles
- Your Pewag Glacier Square Link Snow Chains meet all snow chain regulations
- Handy storage case and rubber adjusters included
- 90-day warranty
No matter what Mother Nature dumps on the streets, nothing will stand between you and your destination when you're equipped with Pewag Glacier Square Link Tire Chains. Heading up to the slopes during a blizzard? No problem. Sneaking out to the lake for some ice fishing? Hit it. Trekking across Canada's frozen Northwest Territories with the ice road truckers? Throw the hammer down.
There's no black magic behind the unstoppable traction of your Pewag Glacier Square Link Tire Chains—it comes down to design. The web of square links simply has more surface area than twist link chains or cable chains. That means more metal-on-asphalt contact, and a grip that just won't quit.
Best of all, Pewag Glacier Square Link Tire Chains last longer than lesser tire chains. Not only are they constructed from alloy steel, but they're also reversible so you can use both sides of these snow chains—that's like having 2 pairs of chains in 1.
What's more, Pewag Glacier Square Link Tire Chains come in a range of sizes to fit all types of vehicles. And, they work on Type S (limited clearance) vehicles and meet all state snow chain requirements. 90-day warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/07 - 10/09