- For intense traction and rugged durability, go with Pewag Glacier Twist Link Tire Chains
- Perfect for harsh snowstorms and more frequent use
- Built from carbon steel links that are twisted, creating road-grabbing spikes
- Pewag Twist Link Tire Chains work on front- and rear-wheel drive autos
- Available in a wide range of sizes to fit cars, trucks, SUVs and vans
- Low-profile to fit Type S (limited clearance) vehicles
- Your Pewag Glacier Twist Link Tire Chains meet all snow chain regulations
- Includes handy cloth storage bag
- Optional rubber adjusters available for easy fit and tightening (sold separately)
- Sold in pairs
- 90-day warranty
When the mercury starts dropping and the black ice starts forming, driving around town turns into a hair-raising experience. Without a proper set of tire chains, you'll be about as fleet footed as Jerry Lewis in room full of banana peels. For serious traction even during furious winter storms, dress your tires with Pewag Glacier Twist Link Tire Chains.
The difference between Pewag Glacier Twist Link Tire Chains and cable chains comes down to 1 thing: design. Each link in these Pewag snow chains is twisted, creating ferocious fangs that cut through ice and snow and bite into the road below—the grip doesn't quit. On top of that, your snow chains are constructed from carbon steel for lasting durability.
Pewag Glacier Twist Link Tire Chains come in a wide range of sizes to fit everything from small coupes to mountain-sized SUVs. And, they work on Type S (limited clearance) vehicles and meet all state snow chain requirements. 90-day warranty.
Pewag Glacier Twist Link Tire Chains Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Michael M (Broomfield, CO) Reviewed for a 2006 Hummer H3 — Oct 31, 2010 8:11 AM
I had the ability to use these chains in about 2 Ft of snow while hunting in CO the other weekend. These were great to have in case of emergency and performed very well. On the other hand, I would have some other tighteners handy. The tighteners that came with the chains were too small and one of the bands broke trying to secure it to more than 2 spots on the chain (suppose to fit up to 5 spots).
Reviewed by WILLIAM S (MELBOURNE BEACH, FL) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Trailblazer — Oct 30, 2010 10:44 AM
Mud, snow or peat bog they do the job. I have used them here in Florida in the mud bogs, I have not gotten stuck even once. Bill, Florida
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 9/01 - 9/06