- Pewag V-Trac Glacier Cable Tire Chains give you solid grip and a smoother ride
- The ideal snow chains for mild snowstorms and occasional use
- Constructed from hardened steel rollers in a diagonal design
- Rubber tensioners included to keep your Pewag chains snug on your tires
- Pewag V-Trac Glacier Cable Tire Chains work on front- and rear-wheel drive autos
- Available in a wide range of sizes to fit cars, trucks, SUVs and vans
- Low-profile to fit Type S (limited clearance) vehicles
- Your Pewag V-Trac Glacier Cable Tire Chains meet all snow chain regulations
- Comes with a handy storage bag
- 90-day warranty
Unless you live in the Arctic and your neighbor is Nanook, harsh winter weather only lasts a short time. But, when the snow starts falling and black ice starts forming, you need a good set of snow chains to keep your 4-wheel sled from slip-sliding into a ditch. For sure traction and smooth ride quality, slip on a set of Pewag Glacier V-Trac Cable Tire Chains.
If you've ever fumbled with bulky tire chains while your fingers froze solid, you'll appreciate just how easy it is to install Pewag Glacier V-Trac Cable Tire Chains. These Pewag snow chains are built from sleek strands of case-hardened steel rollers strung together in a diagonal pattern. Not only are they a cinch to work with, but they also include rubber tensioners that keep your Pewag chains snug against your tires.
Best of all, Pewag Glacier V-Trac Cable Tire Chains come in a wide range of sizes to fit everything from compact hatchbacks to yeti-sized SUVs. And, they work on Type S (limited clearance) vehicles and meet all state snow chain requirements. 90-day warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 7/08 - 7/10